2016 Winter Classic

CJ Matthews

https://twitter.com/DrDanStantz/status/626457484040011776

That's my own tweet, using NHL Uniforms...

Could that be what we're looking at?

Does that mean Heritage Classic is the battle of Alberta.

Canucks and Sens were last year, Montreal obviously is out, and frankly who gives a about the leafs...

I guess Winnipeg could play one of the Albertan teams but doesnt really have any history.

Now is definitely a good time to do it since both teams seem to be on an upward path. Hell, the Flames could end up being one of the best teams in the Pacific Division next year.

Is the Heritage game actually confirmed for this year? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Bitchin'.

Haha, the webpage thought this was a link and went to Walmart.com for some Rosanne Barr comedy video!

• 4 months later...

Just got an email from Meigray regarding Bruins 2016 Winter Classic gamers. They are right now offering the 2nd period jerseys for pre-sale. Depending on the player, the prices range from $1,750 for scrubs to $5,000 for the big names (Rask, Bergeron). Average price looks to be in the $2,000-3,000 range with Gustavsson being the cheapest at $1,500 but that is assuming it is back-up worn only.

Edited by Devilsguy

got this in yesterday......... the perks of ordering from the Garden pro shop? it came in a cool box that is it haha I think all said and done Ice jerseys would have been cheaper

also still waiting on my Hayes from them guess they couldn't ship together 10409734_520923814754589_442253989020691

got this in yesterday......... the perks of ordering from the Garden pro shop? it came in a cool box that is it haha I think all said and done Ice jerseys would have been cheaper

How do the white numbers look in person?

Looks so weird to me! Lol.

Are those Edge or Premier? Does the sizing seem to run the same as the regular jerseys?

also still waiting on my Hayes from them guess they couldn't ship together 10409734_520923814754589_442253989020691

How do the white numbers look in person?

Looks so weird to me! Lol.

They look pretty good the stitching is interesting

Are those Edge or Premier? Does the sizing seem to run the same as the regular jerseys?

Premier, I didn't put it on are compare it to others will have to try that later

I don't want to give you the wrong info but the sleeves on the authentics seem much baggier than the 2.0's. That's just my feel though.

2.0s are authentics...

Yes they are, but his question was are the world classic authentics the same cut as the edge 2.0 authentics and my answer was I don't think so.

Why wouldn't they be? They're edge jerseys.

Yes they are, but his question was are the world classic authentics the same cut as the edge 2.0 authentics and my answer was I don't think so.

Why would they not be 2.0s? 7287 on the hang tags, and nothing else has been used on ice exceppt for a select few players since what, mid 07-08? They're absolutely edge 2.0s.