Validation if this jersye is real or fake about NFL Jersey

OR68

Anyone?

I've owned a couple of the knock off NFL jerseys - the materials on some of them are dead-on to the retail authentics (granted in football on-field authentics are waaaaay different than retail authentics), even more so than the fake edge hockey jerseys. However, they still use the same fake vinyl-like bubbly material instead of twill and they also tend to almost embroider the stitching instead of zig-zag.

With that in mind, I'd guess that what you linked was legit. The last 2 shots you could see the number material and stitching and it looked like stacked twill with zig-zag stitching.

But that's just a guess.

I appreciate the feedback. I've read some about the differences. Sometimes to me, it's more difficult to point out fakes with NFL.

NHL fakes are way easier to identify than NFL fakes, as mentioned the materials on the NFL ones is pretty spot on to the real deal, its just the numbers that are off.

I can't speak to how well the material is on fake Nike vs the fake Reebok from a few seasons ago.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a couple weeks too late but to echo others' sentiments: nfl reebok jerseys can sometimes be very tough to discern between real and fake. Those pics and that description wouldn't be enough for me to pull the trigger; I'd probably ask for more pics of the necktag.