NorCalFlamesRangers

Hello everyone, I discovered this board while I was researching my Rangers Winter Classic jersey, and after lurking for awhile, I joined. Tons of great info here, and after everything I've read here, I'm positive that my Rangers WC jersey is the real deal, but I'm wondering about the customization and stitching. It's a Cally jersey, I purchased it from jersey baron, and it looks great! I didn't really want a Cally jersey, but it was the only one I could find in my size. Here are some pics, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions.

Now a couple of my other jerseys, a blank 04 Flames home, I'd like to get Iginla on this one, and pretty sure this one is authentic too. Also a white Blues Tony Twist jersey from 1999, I believe, authentic.

I'm not sure why my pics didn't show up, any ideas?

Probably to do with your new member status. If you upload them to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, they should show up.

Anyway, welcome, and if you bought your shirt from JB, you're good to go. JB is all real deal shirts. Only thing that won't be 100% to the original is the lettering work, because the people at JB have their lettering done by Sports Lettering company in Toronto, where the Rangers have their work done by Arena Wear in NY state.

Thanks, how many posts do you need before your pics will show? One of the pics was of the stitching. I actually called arena wear before I bought the jersey, because I was thinking about trying to change the numbers. The guy I spoke to on the phone there looked at the pictures of my jersey that jersey baron had on eBay, and he said everything looked good, and recommended I not try to change the numbers.

You have 18 pictures attached to the same post. Unless the file sizes are very small, I'm not sure that you can attach that many pictures in a single post. Maybe you could try just posting one or two and see if that works.

Thanks, I'll give that try!

Attempting just a couple of pics,post-24220-0-62252100-1440989279_thumb.jpost-24220-0-50091800-1440989307_thumb.j

Now I can't attach anymore files! LOL, I guess I need a photobucket account!

As long as you keep the total file size under 500KB in each post, you should be OK.

Each time I tried a new post, it said the files were too big, and it seemed to be counting the space I'd used for the two photos that did post.

Well then, I'm not sure what to say other than maybe you'd better get that photobucket account, lol. You still have to deal with a file size limit on each post though, so if you have a lot of photos to post, you may have to break them up into multiple posts.

On the Cally Rangers, having already seen JerseyBaron's photos of that jersey, I can say that the lettering looks quite good and is very, very close to the original gamers. The only slight differences I noticed were the placement of the nameplate relative to the back numbers (slightly more to the right on yours), and the captain's "C" on yours looks a little bigger than the one on the gamer. But considering the jersey was not lettered by Arena Wear, it's amazingly close.

Ok, here is the link to photobucket,

http://s946.photobucket.com/

That link just redirects to my own photobucket. Maybe it's because I'm logged in.

Same here.

NorCal, try to cut and paste the IMG link for each photo into the text of your post, and the pics should show up here.

Sorry for the difficulties, trying it now with imgur!

http://m.imgur.com/a/NB70V

Not sure if it's the way the jersey is laying or if I'm just over tired but the nameplate doesn't look centered to the numbers on the back to me.

Which one? I know the Twist is off, the Cally might be off a bit, but not much.

The Cally, since that was the one you were talking about in your first post. The picture makes it look like the left part of the nameplate lines up with the edge of the 2, but the right part of the nameplate extends past the end of the 4.

You're right, I just checked it, the left edge of the nameplate lines up with the edge of the two. The right edge extends a bit past the edge of the four, it's less than an inch though.