Video Clips

CryWolf

Ruutu actually trips Phaneuf in that clip. It's difficult to see, but he gets his stick in between Phaneuf's legs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Bobby Granger commercials. He's acutally a member on one of my Rangers' forums.

Sooo...closet Rangers fan are you?? No need to hide it, there's nothing wrong with that!

Lol..yep I'm a closet Rangers, Wild, and Red Wings fan. But the Sabres are my #1 team, the others are second-favorites. I always cheer for Buffalo!

Which forum is Granger a member of?? That's so cool!

• 7 months later...

I love a lot of those "This Is SportsCenter" Commercials. Was looking around online and hadn't seen this one. Thought it was hilarious.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...videoId=3130467

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I said Patrik Stefan's video was the most embarrassing ever, but I have say this tops it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ7hDFSdsfM

The music speaks for itself.

• 10 months later...

I love this video because I hate Tucker so much.

Nice to see Tucker wearing the of Lightning alternate with the "A". I guessed when I put it on my jersey! One of the rare times I didn't have photographic evidence and took a leap of faith.

Here's a good tune about Brian McCabe. Very creative lyrics.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDeKBZuVk

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Paul Kariya scoring in a Wildwing Jersey

Jari Kurri scoring in a Burger King jersey

Penguins vs Lightning Brawl (Lightning wearing their 3rd jersey's)

• 4 months later...

There are all kinds of great hockey video clips out there, but as a hab fan and leaf hater, this is a very memorable one. When Alex Kovalev plays with some passion (which unfrotunately happens only once in every 10 games or so), he is one of the league's most talented players.

In this clip from late last season, you will see Darcy Tucker tries to cheap shot Kovalev by throwing his elbow towards his head...and he seems to get him with a glancing blow. Kovie ends up with the puck a moment later, and in a move I have never seen in my lifetime, seeks out his target while carrying the puck and delivers a massive offensive hit on the bewildered Tucker. Truly a classic!

While I was looking for the little kid's goal from Boston this year that made national TV coverage, I came accross a Swede named Linus Omark. Check out some of his goals and while on You tube, watch the other highlight videos. He was drafted by Edmonton and is currently playing in Russia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLyN-lQ0-0

Edited by jerseymikea

• 2 months later...

Penguins vs Lightning Brawl (Lightning wearing their 3rd jersey's)

This one is classic... whatever happened to Mick McGeough? Does he still work in the NHL?

Paul

www.PensJerseys.com

Edited by Paul

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Cont'd

Dude this Carmoni character was the Wayne Gretzky of mini put in the early 90's here in quebec . the whole thing was aired on RDS the french sister channel of tsn. EVERY birdie was announced by some maniac screaming BIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDEE like a friggin lunatic.

This guy was the sh-it back then that commercial is actually funny lol