Jersey hangers

LessThanZero

what do you guys use? I can't find anything I like just to hang them in a closet other than suit hangars. If you could produce one what would it be? I'll explain the "what would it be" once I get some answers. What I'm looking for is type of material, size, angle of hangar (flat or angled like a normal hangar), etc.....

LOL, that's one solution.

I use those thin, space saving hangers with the velvety texture that keeps stuff from slipping off. They work just fine.

Of course I use them for everything, not something special I picked out just for jerseys.

x2. Grippy, thin, less likely to leave shoulder bumps when air drying.

I in fact use those same hangers to air dry all of my clothes for that very reason.

• 10 months later...

If he is a new member then the topic isn't old to him.  Also, their post actually contributes something to the topic instead of being just a two word post.

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

oh here we go a gain a newbie padding his post on OLDDDDDDDDDDD POST 

Not my intention at all. I honestly didn't even look at the dates. It was roughly 10 posts down, so I figured it was quite new. Apparently this just wasn't as lively a section as I originally thought. :lol: