Where to get PRO Lehigh Valley Phantoms jerseys?

LastRow

I had reached out to the team too, with no luck. I don't know if they actually make them available to fans.

If you have any luck, I'm interested in either home, away, third, or some combination of all of them (lol) in size 54.

Lake Erie is not even stocking any of their jerseys in authentics and they traditionally have. And this year all 4 of their jerseys are new. I have heard that CCM/Reebok may not be making any for retail this year. That would be a shame. If that is the case, pretty much forget about finding any sizes below 56. Teams rarely stock 54 unless they have a bunch of small prospects in the system. The equipment guys here tell me that no one this year wears anything smaller than 56.

Im not sure the AHL has ever really offered "authentics" since the release of the Edge jerseys. I think the blanks you see are simply left-overs that the team is willing to sell, believing that they have sufficient quantity of blanks in stock.

Albany has always had retails in size 52 for sale in the team shop. Like a lot of them, way more than leftover blanks could cover. I think it's probably a team by team type of thing.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Barracuda 2.0s at the Sharks store when I went to opening night. They don't even sell Sharks 2.0s.

Im not sure the AHL has ever really offered "authentics" since the release of the Edge jerseys. I think the blanks you see are simply left-overs that the team is willing to sell, believing that they have sufficient quantity of blanks in stock.

Untrue. It is up to the teams as to whether or not they want to order authentic jerseys for sale. Most do not, but some do. I am happy to hear that San Jose is stocking them. That gives me some hope. Lake Erie has always stocked them before this year. And there are no "Indo-Edge" jerseys made for the AHL. Canadian-made Edge or nothing.

I have called ,Facebooked and twitted them no response on any . I only see them up when they auction off some on Ebay

To add to this a little, Ontario is selling authentic jerseys, home and road, on their website. So what I had heard about CCM not making these for retail was definitely wrong, as it seems that at least 2 of the new California teams are selling them.