Hershey Bears Chocolate 2.0s

AlereFlammam

Hey everyone

I'm talking with our good friend the baron about him ordering some Hershey Bears Chocolate 2.0 jerseys.

His minimums from reebok is 25 per jersey to have them made.

I'm trying to gauge interest for him to place an order.

image_zps2ud8acty.png

If you're interested, put your username down and what size you would like.

Most likely you would need to do a deposit, but I'm not sure what it would be yet. Very similar situation to the All-Star Jerseys from this past year.

He can get those? Would they be properly labeled with the current CCM? If so we might need to see if we can get a Phantoms order going too.

He can get those? Would they be properly labeled with the current CCM? If so we might need to see if we can get a Phantoms order going too.

My guess is that they would be CCM logo.

Bears first. My fücking idea :)

Team is out of stock unfortunately. I think he would be willing to match it.

Ok I'm in. Been wanting one, of course when I finally had the spare cash, out of stock.

Yup. It's a lot harder than it sounds though. I had a hook-up before and couldn't get enough people interested to do any runs... dunno why, but it is what it is, lol.

Yup. It's a lot harder than it sounds though. I had a hook-up before and couldn't get enough people interested to do any runs... dunno why, but it is what it is, lol.

Yeah I know, I've been "in" on most of the more recent Phila related group jersey orders which I think you have taken the charge on all of them haha. None of them have happened :(

I'd like to have one, but not for that price sadly. They are a beauty of a jersey.

One of the reasons why I'm trying to do it this way is that it would be the cheapest way to get one of these jerseys in an edge 2.0.

I've never seen a gamer available, even if there were it would be outrageously expensive (supply and demand). Just ask Kurt/flyhighguys how much he paid for his recent acquisition.

The team store is also sold out because they get limited quantities.

I've posted in some Bears groups on Facebook and there is some interest but so far

It's a shame these jerseys are so hard to obtain. Luckily I won that Stephenson for not much more than a customized authentic. I can double check the team store in Giant Center for you homies when I go on December 6th/7th. I saw some white home jerseys last weekend when I was there but they're Reebok wordmarks. I don't think they've gotten anything new either. Probably stuck in that 25 minimum too haha.

Weird, when I asked the Baron about 2011 Caps WC 2.0s he told me the minimum would be 10.

Might be worth it just to call the team store in Hershey if they have anything lying around. Sometimes they have stuff that's not in the online store.

It's a shame these jerseys are so hard to obtain. Luckily I won that Stephenson for not much more than a customized authentic. I can double check the team store in Giant Center for you homies when I go on December 6th/7th. I saw some white home jerseys last weekend when I was there but they're Reebok wordmarks. I don't think they've gotten anything new either. Probably stuck in that 25 minimum too haha.

If you find a brown size 60 and wanna throw it on your credit card, I'm good for it.

Weird, when I asked the Baron about 2011 Caps WC 2.0s he told me the minimum would be 10.

Might be worth it just to call the team store in Hershey if they have anything lying around. Sometimes they have stuff that's not in the online store.

Weird, wonder why? Maybe something to do with NHL/AHL popularity? I'm assuming they ran a lot more production of the Caps WC than an AHL jersey so maybe they would need to round up all the proper materials for the AHL jersey where as the NHL jersey was more popular so they have more of the materials on hand? I don't know, just spit balling.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there's only 1 size 58 in stock though.

Weird, they all show in stock for me... probably some strange browser issue. I apologize.

If you try to add to the cart, they say out of stock.