2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

On August 9, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Committed said:

Really looking forward to the design of both sweaters. Is anyone planning on going to the game?

Definitely anxious for the Hawks sweaters. This is the crest I was hoping they'd use for the 2015 Winter Classic. Would have made this jersey a million times better!

productImages%2F_1943000%2Fff_1943506_xl

Like the late 50's (still wish they would have used the long black sleeve ends)

Blackhawks22.png

I thought I read a rumor that the Blues might go with a white jersey so I'd be down with a red Hawks from this same time period. 

Edited by mdwsta4

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hatryk said:

Replica World Cup jerseys on sale. Ij and nhl

Yes just noticed that as well. I wonder how impossible it will be to find authentics. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yes just noticed that as well. I wonder how impossible it will be to find authentics. 

JB is supposed to get authentics sometime this month

12 minutes ago, Committed said:

Do you guys think JB & other retailers will discount the current Reebok 2.0 stock when they release the newer Adidas jerseys?

thats what happened in the past ,

Yes, retailers will discount them to make way for new stock.  JB will probably take a lot longer to reduce his prices if at all since a lot of his stuff is stuff you can't find anywhere else and he doesnt run from a retail store where he has to pay rent, ultilities, etc.

On 8/10/2016 at 11:17 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Definitely anxious for the Hawks sweaters. This is the crest I was hoping they'd use for the 2015 Winter Classic. Would have made this jersey a million times better!

productImages%2F_1943000%2Fff_1943506_xl

Like the late 50's (still wish they would have used the long black sleeve ends)

Blackhawks22.png

I thought I read a rumor that the Blues might go with a white jersey so I'd be down with a red Hawks from this same time period. 

yeah, that is what i wanted at that time as well. those '15 wc jerseys would've been so much better with that old crest.... hopefully they get it right this time (not that i hated the '15 wc jerseys...)

funny, cuz i just was talking with someone about this a couple days ago and i said then that i suspect that the 'hawks come out in red on jan 2. i can see them both wearing dark colors like they did in 2014 with the wings and leafs or the blues wearing whites, but i have a feeling the 'hawks are donning red this time around.

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Yes, retailers will discount them to make way for new stock.  JB will probably take a lot longer to reduce his prices if at all since a lot of his stuff is stuff you can't find anywhere else and he doesnt run from a retail store where he has to pay rent, ultilities, etc.

the last time i spoke with JB i inquired about him getting the adidas jerseys and he said he wasn't sure that he was going to be able to get them... but that was a while ago soooo....

47 minutes ago, vadarx said:

the last time i spoke with JB i inquired about him getting the adidas jerseys and he said he wasn't sure that he was going to be able to get them... but that was a while ago soooo....

Simply stated, JB discounts things when they stop selling. I've bought multiple jerseys at full price (usually as soon as they become available) and for deeply discounted prices as well. The longer it sits, the cheaper it gits. 

On August 12, 2016 at 3:54 PM, vadarx said:

yeah, that is what i wanted at that time as well. those '15 wc jerseys would've been so much better with that old crest.... hopefully they get it right this time (not that i hated the '15 wc jerseys...)

funny, cuz i just was talking with someone about this a couple days ago and i said then that i suspect that the 'hawks come out in red on jan 2. i can see them both wearing dark colors like they did in 2014 with the wings and leafs or the blues wearing whites, but i have a feeling the 'hawks are donning red this time around.

Did you see this concept on icethetics? http://www.icethetics.co/concepts/2016/8/13/a-breath-of-fresh-air

Exactly what I wish the 2015 jersey would have been (or 2017 jersey could be)

?format=750w

22 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

New Pens away jerseys available starting Thursday at Pens Gear

starting the countdown to when JB gets the 2.0's in stock

I believe he got the 14-15 Black & Gold's in about 6-8 weeks after the retail versions hit the shelves.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:32 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Did you see this concept on icethetics? http://www.icethetics.co/concepts/2016/8/13/a-breath-of-fresh-air

Exactly what I wish the 2015 jersey would have been (or 2017 jersey could be)

Uhh... uhhh....

I know it's an old concept, but...

Though... I didn't hear anything about tie neck. The logo's been confirmed. I won't comment on the rest quite yet. 

On 8/23/2016 at 0:16 PM, SirBrad said:

starting the countdown to when JB gets the 2.0's in stock

I believe he got the 14-15 Black & Gold's in about 6-8 weeks after the retail versions hit the shelves.

I'm wondering if the team store will be selling 2.0s or if they are Indos...I've tried stopping by the practice arena shop, calling the main store, and then emailing the site, but I've gotten either no response (email) or the person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about.

The most common replies to my questions were "I'm pretty sure they're all made in Canada..." or "Yea, they are definitely made by Reebok, no questioning that..."

Thanks....lol

2 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

I'm wondering if the team store will be selling 2.0s or if they are Indos...I've tried stopping by the practice arena shop, calling the main store, and then emailing the site, but I've gotten either no response (email) or the person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about.

The most common replies to my questions were "I'm pretty sure they're all made in Canada..." or "Yea, they are definitely made by Reebok, no questioning that..."

Thanks....lol

If I recall correctly the Pens sold Indo Edges when they debuted the black and gold third. 

All of the alt jerseys at Consol were still indos during the Cup final.