2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

52 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

You all can't spell for shít

its colour

You crazy mother nuckers. ;) It always throws me for a loop when I see colour or tyres. 

The outline of the crest looks pretty cool to me but the gold numbers are a bit absurd. One might say Goldmember-ish...

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

You all can't spell for shít

its colour

Well it's pronounced "about", not "aboot". So there. 

5186B3A3-7CE3-4366-A3DF-8FA4897F725E.png

Man.. after such a great jersey creation that was the 2nd winter classic which became the new alt 3rd. this is an extreme letdown.  Sure I'll get 1 but with all the concept alt jerseys out there that are really cool this is just plain.  50 yrs in Philly. I understand the loyalty to the crest but come on, make it smaller and work the liberty bell or a capital P or a smaller version of the crest in there. They add the gold based on 50 yrs, add something "philly related too".  I'm not asking for a "guido jumpsuit" mentioned above or an IROC-Z but come on.. be creative.  Just my take. 

maybe this

Flyers-JustinCox.jpg

or this

Flyers_crop_north.png?w=630&h=420&q=75

Edited by MeccaDon123

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody who wants to get a look at the new Maple Leafs jersey s they are going to be worn tonight when the Leafs play he Sens in a rookie tournament game.  You can stream it off the Leafs site or watch on Leafstv.

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

For anybody who wants to get a look at the new Maple Leafs jersey s they are going to be worn tonight when the Leafs play he Sens in a rookie tournament game.  You can stream it off the Leafs site or watch on Leafstv.

I thought the regular season doesn't start for another 3 weeks.

Now THAT gold is acceptable. The flyers should pay attention to how to do something with some subtlety. 

39 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Now THAT gold is acceptable. The flyers should pay attention to how to do something with some subtlety. 

That amount of gold is subtle for that fanbase.

Did anybody else notice the little kings logos printed on the black layer of the back numbers?  That's freakin awsome.

Wow, nice sharp jerseys!  This makes me very tempted to get one.  Are they being worn all year or just select games like the Flyers?

I too saw those Kings logos inside the black back numbers and that's a nice little touch.

5 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Did anybody else notice the little kings logos printed on the black layer of the back numbers?  That's freakin awsome.

If you zoom in on the thumbnail of the video you can see it in the captains C as well

6 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

It's on the Captain's letter too.