2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

29 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

How did you find out about the auction for warm up jerseys?

Joe Manley from Meigray posted about it on the flyers game worn Facebook group page 

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah gotcha.....definitely gotta get in for one of those.....and tons of patches too

They had the 50th, Snider and Quinn patches on the warmups

Wow.....good thing Mason sucked more than Andersen tonight.....

On a final note....saw more Flyers fakes than Leafs fakes tonight......just saying

53 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Ah gotcha.....definitely gotta get in for one of those.....and tons of patches too

They had the 50th, Snider and Quinn patches on the warmups

Yup. It was the CCM vintage style. Looked sharp on TV. Twill nameplates though. Philly Express seems unable to use anything else.

IMG_4563.JPG

Edited by jsh139

Definitely hoping to find a Pat Quinn and HHOF patch... or at least good repros.

Anyone find those throwback CCM Vintage replicas? Haven't seen one of that particular style, but only briefly looked so far.

25336372309_7363bacd47_b.jpg

OH MY F***

How could you Shanny?  How could you.

Won't be buying this piece of garbage until it's heavily marked down.  Absolute garbage.

Since when do jock tags read L/XL?  Shouldn't it be one or the other?  I'm holding out a glimmer of hope these are fake to throw off the counterfeits like those first flyers winter classics.

17 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Since when do jock tags read L/XL?  Shouldn't it be one or the other?  I'm holding out a glimmer of hope these are fake to throw off the counterfeits like those first flyers winter classics.

Youth jerseys have tags with 2 sizes.

Someone made a comment on the  sportslogos.net story with a link to a tweet someone made that said he went to a sports store and they showed him the jersey.  So far we have seen pics of an infant jersey and youth sizes jersey.

The only thing the Leafs have worn that had stripping across the middle of the jersey was their St. Pats jerseys but the stripping didn't extend to the arms.  They were the St. Pats in 1917 and since this is the 100th anniversary game I'm hoping they didn't just decide to use the St. Pats pattern with the traditional Maple Leafs colours as a tie in to the 1917 st pats jerseys.  Saying that where the hell does the silver come from?  

*EDIT*

my mistake we were still the Arena's in 1917 and didn't change to the St. Pats until 1919.  The centennial classic jersey will be an Areans jersey and that piece of junk making the rounds now can burn in hell.

On 11/13/2016 at 11:22 PM, TMLFAN said:

25336372309_7363bacd47_b.jpg

OH MY F***

How could you Shanny?  How could you.

Won't be buying this piece of garbage until it's heavily marked down.  Absolute garbage.

Had to repost this because watching the Leafs b itch slap the Panthers tonight I realized this potential centennial classic jersey is just the Panthers jersey with different colours.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On 11/17/2016 at 10:29 PM, TMLFAN said:

Had to repost this because watching the Leafs b itch slap the Panthers tonight I realized this potential centennial classic jersey is just the Panthers jersey with different colours.

Yeah that jersey isn't doin' it for me at all... 

I'm assuming the Wings jersey will be the same in respect to that white stripe running through the jersey and sleeves for the sake of matching (hoping I'm wrong). They should have just had both teams wear their respective first jerseys they've ever used (Toronto Arenas & Detroit Cougars).

On 2016-11-17 at 10:29 PM, TMLFAN said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

its confirmed