2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

My best guess from the photo is it's a sample/prototype since it has 16 on the sleeves. I have no clue if they will wear it.

Maybe next year once the actual Centennial season starts they will announce something - but based on the out of left field Centennial jersey I don't think anything is a sure bet with the Leafs.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah, that they are not using it in favor of a re-colored Habs/Panthers jersey.

:D

I know your jealous that our team will actually change their jersey design from time to time but don't get discouraged, the Devils might decide to move out of the 90's one day.

7 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I know your jealous that our team will actually change their jersey design from time to time but don't get discouraged, the Devils might decide to move out of the 90's one day.

It's alright.  We change our jersey design as often as the Leafs win the cup.

58 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Yeah, and may I also add, bite me.

:D

12 hours ago, PensFan77 said:

Supposed leaks of the Las Vegas Desert Knights.

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8363.JPG

Clearly a fan made concept.. 

Just now, AlereFlammam said:

So you've changed your design 13 times?

Not since 67 at least.

Silver stripe on sleeve of Red Wings Centennial Classic jersey has the years they won the Cup

13 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

So you've changed your design 13 times?

Leafs get one superstar player and all of a sudden the fans got feisty again, I love it!!

8 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

File this under the 2017-18 jersey watch thread: The Devils may have their farm team in Binghamton next year. Some of the locals are convinced that Bingo will get the Rats.

There have been rumors of leaving Albany for a while, it wouldn't surprise me. Although it feels like Albany makes more sense because its way closer, since its just North and not West, in reality those places are approximately equidistant to Newark. 

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

It's alright.  We change our jersey design as often as the Leafs win the cup.

We got uncle Lou working for us now, the cups are coming.

3 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

We got uncle Lou working for us now, the cups are coming.

Don't forget to change his diaper. Oh, and never feed him after midnight. 

20 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

File this under the 2017-18 jersey watch thread: The Devils may have their farm team in Binghamton next year. Some of the locals are convinced that Bingo will get the Rats.

Hard to believe when the Devils last year agreed to extend their lease with their arena through the 18-19 season.

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Huh. Based on what I've seen on Facebook (which is ALWAYS accurate) the locals are expecting the Devils. Silly me for not checking facts first.

Yeah and honestly I was surprised the Devils signed a lease extension for that long as I figured both wanted to cut ways due to the terrible attendance the A-Devils get.  I guess they couldn't find a suitable replacement fast enough.  Also doesn't help when they have one of the largest arenas in the AHL that is practically the size of a small NHL arena.

I know that the Devils are one of the very few NHL teams (if not the only NHL team) that doesn't have a dedicated ECHL or that type of level farm team.  The Devils used to have the Trenton Devils (formerly the Trenton Titans) from about 07 to 12ish.  It was a complete disaster due to previous ownership but I have heard rumors of the new owners wanting to give it another try.  However if they do, it's a good bet it would be in NJ as they really want to grow the base here futher

Where is that dude anyway?  Haven't heard a word from him lately.

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Me either. Couple PM's got unresponded as well...I assume he's just busy. 

Well, let's hope it's just that and not something worse.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

He sucks.