2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Yeah if you can somehow get yourself on the bench to take some close ups of the gamers that would be great.  Thanks

Hahaha from my seats I will need a 1000000x zoom lens

Chicago is a "premium" game thus the seats were not cheap. 

The wife is super excited to go so she can finally wear the St. Pats jersey I picked up from you last year

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Hahaha from my seats I will need a 1000000x zoom lens

Chicago is a "premium" game thus the seats were not cheap. 

The wife is super excited to go so she can finally wear the St. Pats jersey I picked up from you last year

Sweet.  Did you letter it?

1 minute ago, furiousd said:

That sounds like a lot, but I guess it's not that much more than buying a blank and sending it out will probably end up being. Undetermined accuracy aside...

Actually cheaper than what the Baron usually does for new issue special jerseys ($325 shipped blank + $65 for team provider to customize). 

This is very true. I do it will the All Stars every year. Most are readily available at a discount 6 months to a year later. 

• 4 weeks later...

Oilers ditching the blue jerseys, will wear orange "going forward"

http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/edmonton-oilers/terry-jones-oilers-getting-futuristic-orange-as-crowd-gets-2006-loud-for-nhl-playoffs

At 9:39 p.m., Bob Nicholson popped the cork on the Oilers playoff plans to your correspondent. They weren’t going to do it until the Oilers officially clinched their first playoff position in 11 years. They weren’t going to jinx it. They weren’t going to announce their playoff plans until the result had been made official.

Then Oilers Entertainment Group vice-cbairman allowed himself to pop it.

The Oilers will wear orange in the playoffs and orange going forward to their future.

It’s not a fashion statement.

It’s a future statement.

I presume this means that since Adidas is only allowing one home set, it will be orange next year at home.

Edited by DC Red Wings

Surprised he didn't wear Suter's jock strap was well.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Surprised he didn't wear Suter's jock strap was well.

In fairness, that article doesn't mention whose jock strap he was wearing. So its possible.

Watching the Habs / Rangers and it looks like the white collar on the Habs jersey isn't ribbed anymore (like the leafs alt from last season, wild green alt)

anyone else notice this? Or am I just blind?

edit -  never mind I'm just blind. 

Edited by AlereFlammam

JB finally has the Leafs Centennial alumni game jerseys, though he got them sans patch so you will have to source that yourself

There are authentic patches on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292091865938?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=591061804241&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

He also has goalie cuts.  I got a 58G which will be a Palmateer after this beauty!

Mike Paaaaaaalmateer.  I remember he was the first goalie I saw play for the Leafs growing up.  Looking forward to the jersey.

2 hours ago, The Next One said:

Mike Paaaaaaalmateer.  I remember he was the first goalie I saw play for the Leafs growing up.  Looking forward to the jersey.

And his brother (vince palmateer) was vice principal at my elementary school for a couple of years.  He would spend lunches with us sometimes trading hockey stickers.....good times