2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

10 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

When do they switch to the soccer shirts?

Not til next year!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, goal zone said:

Wish they would do a 100th year patch, but it doesn't sound like they will.  Why do a 75th patch and not a 100th patch?

That was 25 years ago with a different commissioner, mostly different owners, and pretty much different league.

I think they should do patches but won't get too upset if they don't.

Edited by Devilsguy

E-mailed JB about the new Penguins aways, he hasn't heard anything yet

Anyone know when the new sh*t for 16/17 hits the market? I'm feeling the need for a Leafs and a white Penns. Oh the suspense!

13 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Anyone know when the new sh*t for 16/17 hits the market? I'm feeling the need for a Leafs and a white Penns. Oh the suspense!

I texted back and forth with the Canadian hockey whatchamacalits and they said they were getting the authentics in October so shouldn't be much longer

14 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I texted back and forth with the Canadian hockey whatchamacalits and they said they were getting the authentics in October so shouldn't be much longer

Sweet! Thanks man.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Brilliant! said:

Wow; I am not a fan at all. Instead of that awful gold trim, why not...oh I don't know...just wear the gold that you wore for your first TWENTY YEARS? And what's with the five diamonds in the collar? They don't have five titles. Does it represent five decades?

I was really hoping this would be a chance for the league to do an entire retro theme similar to what they did in 1991-92 but they're clearly more interested in awful experimental crap than classic designs that the real fans would love. I swear, if the Blues do anything beyond their classic style, I will unleash a terrible vengeance on this city. No one will be spared! No one!!

Can I get a hallelujah!!

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

One thought on training camp jerseys this year, do you think teams will make them more easily accessible for purchase? With the transition to Adidas, teams can't recycle camp worn jerseys for exhibition games and they will probably want to swap out all of their practice jerseys too. Thus I can't help wonder if those jerseys will be made available for purchase. 

Just pick a team and call up their GM, that's how you get your minor league jerseys, ain't it??

:D

How about you call up Shanny for me and tell him to hook me up with a few of the Leafs new jerseys.

A few years ago MeiGray had a big sale on their Reebok 1.0/2.0 style vector logo training camp jerseys for the Kings (and I believe, their other teams as well, but I'm not 100% sure on that).  I grabbed 4 of them myself.  This happened not long after Reebok switched to the "3.0" style practice jerseys with the wordmark logo.  So it's not at all out of the question that they may have a similar sale soon with the outgoing Reebok 3.0's.  If you're after what I think you may be after, MeiGray would probably be carrying that team's practice jerseys, and since they allow you to reserve a player's jersey in advance, it wouldn't hurt to make an inquiry.  It may not get you the best price, but at least you could grab it before it goes on sale to the public.

JB just listed Jets Heritage Classic 2.0s on eBay

The Jets official store still has those for a lot cheaper.

http://www.truenorthshop.com/heritage-classic/jerseys/heritage-authentic-pro-jersey.html

$349.99 CDN (Jets Store) compared to $430.43 CDN (Jersey Baron)

$264.25 USD (Jets Store) compared to $324.99 USD (Jersey Baron)

Granted the Jets store doesn't have free shipping, but even still it will come out a lot cheaper.

It looks like Jerseybaron has some new Maple Leafs 7287 White away jerseys in. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TORONTO-MAPLE-LEAFS-AUTHENTIC-NEW-AWAY-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-HOCKEY-JERSEY

Edited by LeafsShooter