2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

Flyers 2016-17 set 1 jerseys (including the 50th anniversary jerseys) are available for preorder on Meigray.com. There's a few 50th ones left. 

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/8/2016 at 8:52 PM, LeafsShooter said:

It looks like Jerseybaron has some new Maple Leafs 7287 White away jerseys in. http://www.ebay.com/itm/TORONTO-MAPLE-LEAFS-AUTHENTIC-NEW-AWAY-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-HOCKEY-JERSEY

How do you pick a name to go on there?

Marner
Mathews
Komarov
Hyman
Reilly
Soshnikov, when he comes up
Van Reimsdyk
Nylander

21 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Flyers 2016-17 set 1 jerseys (including the 50th anniversary jerseys) are available for preorder on Meigray.com. There's a few 50th ones left. 

Got mine 

I got a Nick Cousins 50th. I could probably have gotten more of a stud, but I like him. I know it isn't a guarantee that he's gonna make the team, but with Laughton out, he'll most likely start. He'll be a bottom 6 forward this season, I know, but he's got passion and he's young. I have a feeling they'll give him a contract extension next season, too. 

10 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

I got a Nick Cousins 50th. I could probably have gotten more of a stud, but I like him. I know it isn't a guarantee that he's gonna make the team, but with Laughton out, he'll most likely start. He'll be a bottom 6 forward this season, I know, but he's got passion and he's young. I have a feeling they'll give him a contract extension next season, too. 

Nice! I have 2 Nick Cousins game worn jerseys. 

19 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

How do you pick a name to go on there?

Marner
Mathews
Komarov
Hyman
Reilly
Soshnikov, when he comes up
Van Reimsdyk
Nylander

I think I'll have to see how the season plays out before I commit to a player.

8 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

I pre ordered Wayne Simmonds 50th set 2 

Sweet! He's wearing the "A" this season, too. That'll be a nice jersey. Set 2 huh? Gonna be a long wait for that one. 

For sure. 3 months at least. :( it's cool though. First time I've preordered a jersey. It'll be cool to watch the guys play in them on those special nights. All the while knowing it's gonna be in my closet eventually!

14 hours ago, Legend in my spare time said:

For sure. 3 months at least. :( it's cool though. First time I've preordered a jersey. It'll be cool to watch the guys play in them on those special nights. All the while knowing it's gonna be in my closet eventually!

It's a really fun thing to do. 

Also, looks like Nick changed his number today. #25. 

18 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

It's a really fun thing to do. 

Also, looks like Nick changed his number today. #25. 

Yep, I just saw that.  Primeau's number!

7 hours ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Are they 2.0

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

Are they 2.0

They say Made In Canada, so I think so.

11 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Good know were can we get them customized correctly

I'll still send mine in to Philly Express through the Skate Zone.

Now I have to sit and wait for a good sale from IJ.

Edited by dsl135

57 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Maybe JB  will get them 

He implied that he is getting them but in limited quantities when I spoke to him today. 

He also says that reebok isn't making too many retail authentics this year because of the change over to adidas next year and reebok/retailers don't want to get stuck with stock that they have to mark down. 

1 hour ago, AlereFlammam said:

He also says that reebok isn't making too many retail authentics this year because of the change over to adidas next year and reebok/retailers don't want to get stuck with stock that they have to mark down. 

That makes total sense. Of course, it sucks that we'll all be forced to buy new ones next year. Not that we weren't going to buy them already. 

53 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Wait, have you seen JB in person? In my brain, I have one of two images: Either a wise old man wearing a cloak and looking like a BA Jedi or someone with a warm gold aura that surrounds him like that thing in Pulp Fiction.

Nobody sees the Baron. Not no one, not no how.