2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Glad to know I'm not the only crazy one here who does this. ?

Number order right?

Left to right it's Devils, Devils minor league, All Stars, and "Miscellaneous".

Devils section is organized as filled: red in age order (oldest to the left), white in age order, practice jerseys in age order (roughly, based on the style). The other sections are just by age.

I keep mine alphabetically from left to right.  Mixed in NHL, minors, etc.

Used to have it by year, but found alphabetically was easier to find what I want to look at quicker.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

I keep mine alphabetically from left to right.  Mixed in NHL, minors, etc.

Used to have it by year, but found alphabetically was easier to find what I want to look at quicker.

Now that's just plain weird. 

:D

20 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Blues winter classics

IMG_1060.JPG

Here's both:

Or else you will unleash a terrible vengeance on the city...

What's with all these teams leaking photos early?  Leafs let the Arenas slip already now the Blues and Hawks get slipped.

Jeez

29 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

What's with all these teams leaking photos early?  Leafs let the Arenas slip already now the Blues and Hawks get slipped.

Jeez

The penalty is fairly small compared to other penalties I've seen. They release to more and more shops, earlier and earlier. They don't do a good job of having the web-retail people understand not to put it online, because people WILL find it even if not yet listed. Also, everyone wants to be the "cool guy" who shares info with their friends. We've had a few leaks this way, too. 

Not sure how this affects the original timeline, but will say it's not more than a couple weeks earlier than what people could/should have expected for the official release. 

Was 95% positive this was going to be the Blues, but was hoping for a faux back. I'm guessing since no names where on those originally they went with the main color of number to be different. Could be different on the gamers. 

3 minutes ago, zilch said:

Was 95% positive this was going to be the Blues, but was hoping for a faux back. I'm guessing since no names where on those originally they went with the main color of number to be different. Could be different on the gamers. 

Yeah, those are Premiers and the pictures of Premiers almost always have incrrect customizing. On-ice jerseys may be different. 

My collection is gamers, GI/TI, retail authentics then replicas. Within each subset, they're in team alphabetical order, then ordered by year, then ordered by home-road-alternate.

49 minutes ago, zilch said:

Blues did not add names to dark jerseys until 1977, they were yellow.