2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

3 hours ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

Can anyone provide any information about the availability of Blues Winter Classic 2.0 jerseys? Seems like most retailers have Winter Classic 2.0s for the Blackhawks but not the Blues.

Ice Jerseys and authenticsports19 on eBay told me they would not be getting any. Jersey Baron originally told me they would be in stock but that was over a month ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Looks like icejerseys lied.

Blues winter classic

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I heard too.  It'll be worn the entire 2017 calendar year.

I've bought 4 already.  2 for this year and two for next years Adidas tagged jerseys.  Might need a few more if the leafs add it to the st. pats they will be wearing in march

11 hours ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Starting on 1/2/17 from what I've heard. 

Thanks and surprising that we haven't seen any official announcement of it.  I guess they are just going to debut it at the Centennial game and then have the rest of the teams go on from there?

5 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Thanks and surprising that we haven't seen any official announcement of it.  I guess they are just going to debut it at the Centennial game and then have the rest of the teams go on from there?

From the date I was given, 1/2/17, I wouldn't be surprised to not see them on the jerseys for the Centennial Classic since the game's logo itself is homage to the 100th Anniversary. 

Those are on the shoulder of the centennial classic jerseys.  I highly doubt they will also have the 100th patch on the arm

I've never heard of an anniversary patch being worn for a calendar year instead of just one entire season. Why wouldn't they just wear it for the 100th season of league play instead? People will be confused when the patch is suddenly gone in January 2018.

Agreed, that makes more sense. 

I bought one to throw on a jersey once I see the actual placement. Have a #9 being customized that would work. 

1 hour ago, Chazberg said:

I've never heard of an anniversary patch being worn for a calendar year instead of just one entire season. Why wouldn't they just wear it for the 100th season of league play instead? People will be confused when the patch is suddenly gone in January 2018.

Because the patch says 1967-2017. Makes perfect sense why it would be gone in January 2018. 

Heard adidas most likely won't be selling the made in Canada on ice jerseys to anyone. Gonna be only selling some indo authentics for retail. Not even JB will be able to get the on ice jerseys. -__-

JB also told me that reebok forgot to make the red wings jerseys for his order lol 

Edited by Kingofkings

5 hours ago, Kingofkings said:

Heard adidas most likely won't be selling the made in Canada on ice jerseys to anyone. Gonna be only selling some indo authentics for retail. Not even JB will be able to get the on ice jerseys. -__-

That will certainly be a bummer. Only way to get them would essentially be stripping GI's and stuff.

19 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

That will certainly be a bummer. Only way to get them would essentially be stripping GI's and stuff.

Pretty much what I've been doing anyway, it's been cheaper than buying them at retail until just recently, when JB lowered his expectations. 

Ok thanks. That's good to know. I wonder how willing JB is tondiscount older styles. 

Back on topic. I hate the flyers but this is a really nice jersey for them. Modern look which is appropriate for Stadium series game as compared to the "historical" feel jerseys for Winter Classics. Also, the stencil font is a nice touch. 

22 hours ago, Kingofkings said:

JB also told me that reebok forgot to make the red wings jerseys for his order lol 

sounds fu kin horrible.....adidas destroyed the NBA, now they are going to do the same with hockey? :wacko::o:angry:

i will be praying that JB still can get em´

Edited by tomtucker

4 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Ok thanks. That's good to know. I wonder how willing JB is tondiscount older styles. 

I once got a 50% discount on a 4-5 year old All Star jersey.