2016-2017 New Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

Where did you read it would be a patch?  My understanding is that they will only be wearing that as a sticker on the back of their helmets.

Also, the worst kept secret has been confirmed and the Leafs will wear a st. Pats jersey against the Blackhawks March 18.  This also probably means that the Arenas jersey that has been reported will be used for the centennial classic Jan 1.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers posted a video on their Twitter showing their new 90th anniversary patch.  Looks probably the best of all their recent anniversary patches.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYRangers/status/753992536272805888

3 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

I disagree. It's nice, but it's pretty boring, being a simple, round patch. I'll still need about half a dozen jerseys with it though. 

Same here. I am not impressed, but I'll throw my money at one eventually because I have to. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jets Heritage Classic jerseys!

CpHM9AnWAAAdXcd%201_zps1zvogcyq.jpeg

And the Oilers... (with possibly the biggest letdown for an outdoor jersey reveal ever)

13913745_10153653326672466_5171913825017

Edited by dsl135

Leave it to the Jets to give the fans and everyone else EXACTLY what was wanted. It's perfect. There's nothing that could top it. They need to add that to their set as soon as possible.

That Jets jersey is flawless... almost. Why can't Reebok make a basic collar anymore? Just a small detail, but like with the Oilers 3rd, it bugs me.

Edit: And I'm glad the Oilers didn't release a new jersey. There's no need for every team to release several new jerseys each season.

Edited by jolmari

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Looks like I need to start saving up some cash to get one of those Jets jersey from JB when they are released.  They are sweet!!!

They're online in the Jets site. With the CDN dollar being down, it comes to around $270 US.

2 hours ago, jolmari said:

That Jets jersey is flawless... almost. Why can't Reebok make a basic collar anymore? Just a small detail, but like with the Oilers 3rd, it bugs me.

Edit: And I'm glad the Oilers didn't release a new jersey. There's no need for every team to release several new jerseys each season.

What is it about the collar?   The Jets had a foldover collar when they wore this jersey originally.

12 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

What is "Premier Pro"?  Is that what they are calling Indo's now it a new line?

Where did you see "Premier Pro?"

I only see a Premier Plus, which are the largest sizes, 3-4XL, but they're still replicas.

22 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Where did you see "Premier Pro?"

I only see a Premier Plus, which are the largest sizes, 3-4XL, but they're still replicas.

You're right, I read that wrong.  Never mind then:)