Capitals 2.0 3rd jersey - where to customize?

motorace

If you want the best, most accurate customization, buy the jersey from one of them and then send it to Exclusive Pro Sports. They do the on-ice jerseys for the Caps.

IceJerseys and JerseyBaron may have close customization, but if you're a stickler for accuracy, go with EPS (although be aware there may be a long wait... sometimes a few months).

Just fyi, the crest and stars on a size 50 are noticeably smaller than on-ice size. You need at least a 52 to get the full-sized ones.

If you want the best, most accurate customization, buy the jersey from one of them and then send it to Exclusive Pro Sports. They do the on-ice jerseys for the Caps.

IceJerseys and JerseyBaron may have close customization, but if you're a stickler for accuracy, go with EPS (although be aware there may be a long wait... sometimes a few months).

This. Just know with EPS you will be waiting at least 8 weeks to get it back. Maybe more depending how busy they are.

Just fyi, the crest and stars on a size 50 are noticeably smaller than on-ice size. You need at least a 52 to get the full-sized ones.

i just compared my 50 and 52 1.0 home red jerseys, and the front logo is the same size? so on 2.0 its much smaller? my size 52, 2015 2.0 winter classic jersey is enormous on my, like my thighs could fit in the sleeves, so i thought a 50 would be a better size. my 2011 1.0 size 50 winter classic fits great, much better than the 50 red jersey for some reason. jerseys just look weird on me, i'm pretty heavy these days at 200lbs and 5'8.

What I mentioned earlier actually has nothing to do with 1.0 vs. 2.0, nor with the home or road jerseys, just the 3rd jersey with the reverse italics "capitals" crest and the stars on the chest and arms. If you get a 2.0 3rd size 52 or larger, you will get the on-ice sized crest and stars. If you get a 50 or 46, the crest and stars are reduced in size, supposedly for them to fit better within the confines of the smaller area. If you ask me, I think they overdid it a bit and made them too small. I believe the old 1.0 Winter Classics were the same way; I saw a size 50 which also had the smaller-sized crest and stars. If yours is like this and it doesn't bother you, then feel free to ignore what I said. If you want to see what the crest and stars look like on a size 50 red 3rd, I posted one not too long ago in the New Arrivals thread, and you can compare it to JB's pics, which show a larger sized jersey with the normal size crest.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6079&p=168676

Edited by LAK74

What I mentioned earlier actually has nothing to do with 1.0 vs. 2.0, nor with the home or road jerseys, just the 3rd jersey with the reverse italics "capitals" crest and the stars on the chest and arms. If you get a 2.0 3rd size 52 or larger, you will get the on-ice sized crest and stars. If you get a 50 or 46, the crest and stars are reduced in size, supposedly for them to fit better within the confines of the smaller area. If you ask me, I think they overdid it a bit and made them too small. I believe the old 1.0 Winter Classics were the same way; I saw a size 50 which also had the smaller-sized crest and stars. If yours is like this and it doesn't bother you, then feel free to ignore what I said. If you want to see what the crest and stars look like on a size 50 red 3rd, I posted one not too long ago in the New Arrivals thread, and you can compare it to JB's pics, which show a larger sized jersey with the normal size crest.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6079&p=168676

My search for an authentic, Canadian made, Capitals 3rd jersey lead me here. I'm so glad I found a place with so many knowledgeable hockey fans. I can only find the Indo-edge junk at the Verizon Center and at the Capitals team store in their practice facility. Managers at both say they can’t get Canadian made jerseys. I have read a lot of positive comments about Jersey Baron. Does he actually have the authentic Canadian made jerseys? If so, how is he able to get them if the official team stores can’t?

Also, to add to your comment about the star sizes being wrong: The stars on the Indo-edge jerseys are small and spaced incorrectly even on the lager sizes. Actually looks like they used stars for a child size jersey. smh

JerseyBaron is the real deal and sells authentic 2.0's. He can special order pretty much anything he wants from Reebok. It's my feeling that most authorized dealers probably could too, it's just that jerseys need to be ordered in minimum quantities. With the higher prices/lower popularity of authentics, most dealers probably don't want to risk tying up so much in inventory and having a lot of unsold units. JerseyBaron (thankfully for us enthusiasts) seems to be more willing to risk capital in order to be able to sell products that just aren't available anywhere else.

JerseyBaron is the real deal and sells authentic 2.0's. He can special order pretty much anything he wants from Reebok. It's my feeling that most authorized dealers probably could too, it's just that jerseys need to be ordered in minimum quantities. With the higher prices/lower popularity of authentics, most dealers probably don't want to risk tying up so much in inventory and having a lot of unsold units. JerseyBaron (thankfully for us enthusiasts) seems to be more willing to risk capital in order to be able to sell products that just aren't available anywhere else.

LAK74, thank you for the info.

Edited by rebelwuf

Frozen pond has them too. Canadian dollar sucks so good exchange however shipping is $27 but if you order a few jerseys it worth it.

Sucks they only seem to order the same three sizes for every jersey - 52, 54 and 56

• 4 weeks later...

i just compared my 50 and 52 1.0 home red jerseys, and the front logo is the same size? so on 2.0 its much smaller? my size 52, 2015 2.0 winter classic jersey is enormous on my, like my thighs could fit in the sleeves, so i thought a 50 would be a better size. my 2011 1.0 size 50 winter classic fits great, much better than the 50 red jersey for some reason. jerseys just look weird on me, i'm pretty heavy these days at 200lbs and 5'8.

looking to order a few caps sweaters and it sounds like we like the same size/fit if you don't mind me asking how tall are you? i have a size 50 stadium series ducks jersey and love the fit cause like you i want to be able to wear it, yet anaheim's size 50 home/aways/3rds are much different. this will be my first venture into another team other than the ducks any help would be appreciated

edit: didn't read this clearly sorry. what is it you don't like about the 52 winter classic one?

Edited by tylertreats