what's going to be your next jersey?

GJD

I'm honestly thinking of getting an Arizona Coyotes Max Domi jersey customized from IJ of course. I really like Domi's skill and how he plays the game. One of my favorite players already and he's a rookie. Probably gonna go with the home premier. so what's gonna be your next jersey?

Edited by GJD

As I'm only seriously collecting pre-EDGE now, my next is whatever pops up for sale next.

Or, whatever comes back from EPS with technically be new as well...

I have a few, but #1 is a 90's away (dark) jersey, the one with Pittsburgh diagonal across the front. Looking for a blank.

Other than that, any St. Louis Blues jerseys I can get along with TBL jerseys.

As I'm only seriously collecting pre-EDGE now, my next is whatever pops up for sale next.

Or, whatever comes back from EPS with technically be new as well...

I've changed your name to Ultrafil......

I have a road Gilmour coming. There are a few on my list thought.

A Leafs road JVR and I'd get the Pat Quinn patch

A London Knights green Marner

Also at some point I want a black Lemieux jersey.

:YES

:NO

I value your opinion, i respect your opinion, but you're wrong :P The Lemieux isn't as high on my list as it was a few months back when I didn't find the right one. I find jersey hunts priorities change. Unless you're mega set on something.

If my kits ever come in from philly express they're going right to Tony Soprano land to mikes house.

Lol. Dirty Jersey.

Closed a deal on a pretty awesome devils gamer yesterday. I will post it up in the new arrivals thread when i get it. It's my most expensive gamer to date lol.

Closed a deal on a pretty awesome devils gamer yesterday. I will post it up in the new arrivals thread when i get it. It's my most expensive gamer to date lol.

Anxiously awaiting the reveal...

Anxiously awaiting the reveal...

Me too as I haven't even gotten it yet haha. The seller asked for check or money order so I sent him the MO. He should have received it today so I figure he is going to send it out this week. It's an awesome jersey and can't believe it was offered to me. I'll reveal that it's not a Marty, Stevens, daneyko or Niedermayer jersey, but this is a one of a kind.

Edited by Devilsguy

Tikkanen? He would have only had one...

Haha nope but that would be sweet too. This guy won 2 cups with the devils and there are other devils gamers of his out there, but there is only one of this jersey.

Finals jersey?

Actually no as there are more than 1 finals jersey of this player.

Haha I hope I am not hyping it up too much as it's not like a Scott Stevens cup-raising jersey, but it is a really cool jersey from a multiple-cup winner.