Opinions on a Brodeur Rookie Devils Jersey

The_Dude_Abides

Hi fellas. Just wanted some opinions on this jersey. Ideas on value, rarity and if you see anything incorrect. It's an Ultrafil size 48. Hit me!

download_20151208_124119-1_zps4wla0jxi.j

download_20151208_124127-1_zpsuhdyxtcv.j

I think it would work really well as toilet paper actually.

Can you elaborate please?

From what I see, the 10th looks legit and that is the hardest part to get right on that jersey.

It looks good to me, and the 10th Anniversary patch looks to be correct as Devilsguy said.

In terms of rarity, anyone with a blank could make one, but the 10th patch would be off, and maybe the 75th too.

Depending on the price it could be a good purchase.

This may be out in left field but I feel those Christmas tree Devils are in the same range of scarcity as the late 80's/early 90's leafs jerseys. Saying that if I was selling that Brodeur I'd be asking $350-$400 since it looks mint with correct customization and correct patches

Apparently one sold a few years ago for $750.

Maybe I'll just keep my eyes out for a blank one...I'm a patient guy.

This may be out in left field but I feel those Christmas tree Devils are in the same range of scarcity as the late 80's/early 90's leafs jerseys. Saying that if I was selling that Brodeur I'd be asking $350-$400 since it looks mint with correct customization and correct patches

That's about correct, but for the scarcity of the 10th patch. If it is an original as it appears to be, $400-$475 sounds more like it.

Plus it's a rookie Brodeur and they are retiring his number 30 in two months. The added excitement of that may push the price up above $500.

I'm pretty sure that jersey's on page 91 of my book, along with this guy -

Devils9192RoadBrodeurrear-vi.jpg

I found the authentic patch for the red one from a CC special that someone had butchered to no end with skate blades - it looked nothing like game wear, just random straight cuts all over the jersey. Anyyways, I bought it cheap, removed the patch, and sold the jersey as a CC special for pretty much what I paid. It's the only way I've ever been able to find a legit patch that wasn't already on a gamer.

I'm pretty sure that jersey's on page 91 of my book, along with this guy -

I found the authentic patch for the red one from a CC special that someone had butchered to no end with skate blades - it looked nothing like game wear, just random straight cuts all over the jersey. Anyyways, I bought it cheap, removed the patch, and sold the jersey as a CC special for pretty much what I paid. It's the only way I've ever been able to find a legit patch that wasn't already on a gamer.

Oooooh thats nice!

I'm pretty sure that jersey's on page 91 of my book, along with this

Well if you get rid of that let me know.....i have the same jersey but without the patch since i have not been able to find one Edited by HockeyMusic

I found a legit 10th patch about 3-4 years ago on ebay for about $10-15. Since then I haven't seen a single one come up. That patch in is nearly impossible to find these days.

Please keep me in mind if you sell the patch please....unless that is you decided to attach a jersey to it

In which case please keep me in mind if you sell the jersey ;)