Rod Brind'Amour Flyers Hall Of Fame Night Patches

Hollywood Cannon

So much like last year with the Lindros and LeClair Night patches, I went ahead and am getting Rod Brind'Amour Night patches made up. I decided to place the order instead of dsl. They are still in production as it stands as I am approving the sample today (shown below).

I am still deciding on pricing but as it stands now I am going with $10 per patch and $4.50 for each additional patch (not including shipping). I have another idea on pricing floating around in my head but am not sure if that's the direction I want to go. I will say that the if the pricing is changed it will only be decreased from the price listed above.

Please let me know via this thread or via PM if you are interested. It states that production time is 7-10 days before shipment so we're looking at around probably a 2 week wait.

6ep79t.jpg

Yoda are you? :P

Did you already order these?

I contacted PE to see if they could make a batch for your guys but was told no "they weren't allowed to make anymore". (DSL told me this also but I figure I would try anyway)

I'm assuming their instructions for not making any came from the Flyers. Well I put an email into the Flyers about them allowing PE to do another run or if the Flyers could put the order in. Any ways I received word back from a CSR guy saying he was looking into it. I have no clue what he will find out or how long it will take but if you haven't ordered your replicas yet, if you'r interested in getting them from the source maybe hold off on ordering them?

Just throwing it out there and I will report back with what the CSR guy tells me, let me know if you're interested in that.

Edited by ted1025

Did you already order these?

I contacted PE to see if they could make a batch for your guys but was told no "they weren't allowed to make anymore". (DSL told me this also but I figure I would try anyway)

I'm assuming their instructions for not making any came from the Flyers. Well I put an email into the Flyers about them allowing PE to do another run or if the Flyers could put the order in. Any ways I received word back from a CSR guy saying he was looking into it. I have no clue what he will find out or how long it will take but if you haven't ordered your replicas yet, if you'r interested in getting them from the source maybe hold off on ordering them?

Just throwing it out there and I will report back with what the CSR guy tells me, let me know if you're interested in that.

Dude, that's incredible. Thanks for doing that.

Heard back from the Flyers CSR guy. He told me that Aramark is actually the one in charge of the patches so the Flyers unfortunately can't do anything. He didn't have a specific contact over at Aramark for me to contact either. I'm presuming this will be a dead end but I will use the contact page over on Aramark's site and see where it takes us but I don't have any optimism about it since it's Aramark lol

Aramark? Don't they do food service?

Yeup I was also confused by that but that is what the CSR guy told me. I think Aramark controls all off the shops inside the Wells Fargo Center so maybe since they were also sold in the shops, they had control over it? Not sure...

Edited by ted1025