• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a white or red Blackhawks Ultrafil in a 54 or larger for sale please shoot me a PM.

Thank you,

It was lettered incorrectly and I have asked several times if they would off it at a discounted price. But they will not budge. It has a ten year patch falling off and it was embroidered with clutterbuck #22 with an A. The numbers on the back were cut to fit a goalie jersey.

I'm thinking about buying a Burger King jersey for $375. Is this too much? What do you guys think?

I'm looking for a White 2011-2012 Blackhawks team issue 2.0 size 52 54 or 56. IF anyone has advise on getting one please let me know.

Does anyone know where the Blackhawks jerseys are customized?

There is a size 54 2.0 on ebay, but it has the vector and not the wordmark. City sports does the team, I have EPS do mine and they are spot on, as is Triple Threat Sports.

Looking for a 54 or 56 team-issued 2.0 2011-12 style Preds Home jersey. I'd like Erat customization, but I'd buy a blank and have someone do it. Let me know if you have or come across any, thanks.

PM member: XAHLGOALIE (Chris)

Wish I was bigger or smaller.

Go with the 54. The difference in sizes is marginal.

Take an additional 15% off the price with the coupon code TENT15.

Looking for an Avs Starter Mesh in size 46 for a friend. White or burgundy will do. Let me know if you have info on one that's for sale. thanks

I'm trying to get a Dubuque Fighting Saints authentic and I can't seem to get ahold of their store. Anyone in that area who could help me out, or does anyone know of another place to try looking?

• TMLFAN locked this topic