• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for white Rangers jersey, 90's CCM size 52-54 starter 48-54, or white edge (even indo-edge) size-54-58. I have for sale or trade this white Kings McSorley (no size tag but I think it's 52)

2460955170106379472hPqrFS_th.jpg

2596187500106379472jdzsQH_th.jpg

I have a white ccm in a 52, a blue indo-edge in a 54, and a Richards third indo-edge in a 56 available. Message me if interested. Thanks!

Selling some jerseys so time to get some new ones. Looking for :

Authentic Rangers WC size 46 or 50 - blank or customized is fine.

St. Louis Blues - Gretzky jersey (either replica or authentic - prefer the BLUE in size small, medium, or 48 for authentics)

Rangers Starter Authentic mesh from 90's - size 48 -either blue or white - blank or customized is fine.

Rangers RBK 1.0 authentic -blue or white in size 46 or 50 - blank or customized is fine.

flexible with colors and sizes - just looking for small authentic rangers jerseys. Thanks a lot

Thanks, but I made an offer, and he wants way too much. I'd rather wait on a possible game-issue and strip it if necessary.

Still looking for an authentic NYR Heritage Vector in size 46.

I know there's at least one out there......late at night, in the quiet of the impending lockout, I can hear it's cries in the distance. "Small man who likes Rangers jerseys, I exist. One day someone will sell me for money to buy a baby stroller."

Anyone have a white Penguins 2.0 Edge in a 54-56 available?

In case you haven't seen this yet...

http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/

In case you haven't seen this yet...

http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/

Thanks a lot! Since picking up my GI Cally jersey from Steiner, I was wondering where I could also get a cheaper 2.0 for the only other team I'm seriously collecting right now.

Thanks a lot! Since picking up my GI Cally jersey from Steiner, I was wondering where I could also get a cheaper 2.0 for the only other team I'm seriously collecting right now.

My advice would be to try and grab a jersey with a number similar to the one you're planning to change it to (19 into 18, etc) as the Pens jerseys have been tough to strip...least in my experience!

My advice would be to try and grab a jersey with a number similar to the one you're planning to change it to (19 into 18, etc) as the Pens jerseys have been tough to strip...least in my experience!

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I've done it before, but pre-edge jerseys only. Do u know if 2.0 jerseys can be dry-cleaned after being stripped?

Hey guys,

It's not a jersey want but just the fight strap - if this needs to go into a prev topic please feel free to move

I need 2 fight straps for 89-90 jerseys that I am having names / numbers put on.

I have been scouring E-bay for junk jerseys but am coming up empty.

Does anyone have an extra one or two they would be looking to sell?

If so please send me a PM.

Cheers

Hi guys, I have a blank Habs authentic that I'm looking to turn into a Koivu from the 08-09 centennial season. Any tips on where I can find the patches?

Koivu pic for reference -

http://thegoodpoint....31sakukoivu.jpg

Via Robert Ullman:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=patch+canadiens&_sacat=0&_odkw=patch&_ipg=25&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=mlstech

I know there were some questions about the anniversary Capital patches. I was able to find out that they were made for the jerseys but because of NHL rules were scraped. The team even went so far as to use the logo on their letterheads. I fould one to compare, take a look.

IMG_0725.jpg

Was wondering if the 1991 Soviet Union concept road was ever made for retail.

2q401ns.jpg (Yes, it's a screenshot from Strike Back)

I could only find the home via Third String Goalie:

2657213250100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Anybody have an islanders fisherman front crest patch they would be willing to sell?!

Does anyone have a set-up like this on a '93 Finals Habs jersey, with the extra air-knit that was initially used to cover up the 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch?

preview_114_29892.jpg

I was maybe considering a set up like the '88 Gretzky Kings jersey with velcro for the Assistant/Captain patch but with the 100th anniversary patch sewn down to the jersey and velcro to attach the finals patch if/when I want to. What do you guys reckon? Overkill?

• TMLFAN locked this topic