I just bought a Ray Ferraro authentic 1992 all star jersey on EBay. I only bought it because it was really cheap. Does anybody have any interest in this jersey? There appears to be some minor staining in the sleeves.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a Ray Ferraro authentic 1992 all star jersey on EBay. I only bought it because it was really cheap. Does anybody have any interest in this jersey? There appears to be some minor staining in the sleeves.

Dibs!!

:doh:

Not so much a 'jersey want' more a want of pictures of someone wearing a jersey... I was wondering if anybody has pics of Ken Dryden playing for the Cornell University team, the jerseys are like the current one but they have a tie string neck and the hoop on the torso is at the bottom, not around the waste.

Any help would be appreciated, drop me a PM with links and serch. I've found a few so far:

DrydenCornell2.jpgDryden.jpg

2iaz8no.jpg

Ye olde town crier proclaimed crappy by all! Chooseth Homer Simpson and he shalt rock thy world!!

Oh, sorry. I thought you were going somewhere else with that. :D

I wish I did go down that road

:lol:

Still looking for Rangers logo patches for 2012 All Star jerseys. Could REALLY use some help on these, as I'd like to send them out as soon as possible.

They don't exist, so you can sell me one of your 2012 ASG jerseys! :D

just bought a rangers white starter authentic size 52. given how large 52 Starters seem to be. might be waaaay too big for me.

on that note I would be willing to trade for 48,50 starter authentics in either white or blue, or any reebok 1.0 authentics rangers in 46

I don't think Starters were made in size 50.

Hey folks, I was wondering if someone could link me to pictures of the Canadiens (regular season) 1992-93 home or road when they wore the combination of the 'Coupe Stanley '88-'93' and ASG patch. I'd found a game-worn months ago but I can't seem to find it again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey folks, I was wondering if someone could link me to pictures of the Canadiens (regular season) 1992-93 home or road when they wore the combination of the 'Coupe Stanley '88-'93' and ASG patch. I'd found a game-worn months ago but I can't seem to find it again.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think I've ever seen the combo...it was one or the other.

Sorry, I don't mean to be picking on you or anything (just trying to be helpful), but are you sure you need an Edge 1.0 46? It's WAY smaller than a Starter 48...

I don't think I've ever seen the combo...it was one or the other.

They had the combo for a few games, maybe even just two. I saw a game worn on Classic Auctions that had been sold and it had a picture with it. I can't remember for the life of me whose jersey it was though.

Yes. Rangers 46 in Edge 1.0 would fit fine - tried some on a the NHL store. Besides not that big of a guy so its pretty easy for me to look like I'm swimming in a jersey - just saw a bunch of Starter Authentics size 46/48 get posted on ebay. maybe i'll try my luck there.

white in 46. liberty in 48 - richter. or blue gretzky - 48. choices, choices...

There's a picture on this page that shows a Canadian with both patches on the jersey.

http://www.nhlpatches.info/team.htm

I actually figured out what that picture is from. It took me many years but I finally found out the story behind that image. It's from the Old-Timers game during the All-Star weekend. That player isn't Rob Ramage either; it's Guy Lapointe.

Hoping I can find a size 48 or greater black CCM Kings jersey from the Gretzky Era that is double tagged.

Hoping I can find a size 48 or greater black CCM Kings jersey from the Gretzky Era that is double tagged.

I have a single tagged black 48 in mint condition if you decide to go with that instead.

You're thinking of the Heroes of Hockey gamers -

http://www.classicau...nid=63&lotid=19

http://www.classicau...onid=3&lotid=84

Pretty sure it was a home I saw with the 100th patch on the front and the all-star on the shoulder. Then again when it's 4am and I'm full of Red Bull looking for jerseys you kinda go a bit on the crazy side.

Anybody have a replica Cincinnati mighty ducks jersey? Not looking for anything expensive. Size large preferably.

• TMLFAN locked this topic