• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loking for a 2000-01 Koho Avs jersey blank size 56 would like to do Shjon Podein Jersey

Lindros Rangers jersey size 56

Rufus, why not get a blank MTL EDGE and have it customized w/PK?

Still looking for Rangers white jersey.

CCM sz52-56

Starter sz 48-54

Doesn't have to be mint!

Check this eBay item # (at work so I couldn't copy the link- eBay is NOBay here)

Check this eBay item # (at work so I couldn't copy the link- eBay is NOBay here)

Is he a member on here?

anybody looking to sell a 90s ccm st Louis blues in size 52?

I just sold mine on EBay! It was in my sale thread for a while. Would rather had it go to a member on here.

Looking for Rangers 2.0 size 56. I have plenty of stuff for trade in my sale thread. Thanks!

Also, still looking for a size 46 Phoenix Coyotes jersey for my GF. Preferably the red style, or green alternate.

Looking for a NYR Heritage Vector in size 46 or 50.

And a question: what is the proper amount of time to wait between posts here? I don't want to sound like a broken record, annoy members with the same post over and over.

(Seems to me this could all be solved if someone could point me in the direction of one of these :thumbsup: )

I seem to remember a few years ago a member here was looking for a rare jersey. He started a thread about it, kept bumping it, and had a huge picture of what he wanted in his signature. After a while, as he kept posting over and over again, I gave him this advise: You seem to be looking for a needle in a haystack. Since it doesn't seem to be in this haystack, perhaps you should look in a bigger haystack. Not meant in a mean way, just that no one here has it or any leads on one. So if it's in your signature and you post often, enough people will see it. And if someone has one, or a lead on one, they'll let you know.

it will show up when you are least expecting it to. i got like that with the gopher jersey i was looking for and then all of a sudden i have two replica and authentic show up to me within a few days of each other. it will happen at some point.

Is there an "official" NY Rangers 85th anny patch size? I've seen 2 sizes on the bay. I'm looking for on to throw on an authentic.

Thanks. When you say more authentic you mean the one the one the players wore?

• TMLFAN locked this topic