• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see. The reason why I am looking for the patch released by HHOF is some ebay made patch is not a good quality - size, colour, stitches.

I don't know that the HHOF ever officially released any of those patches. Maybe they did for some of the more recent years, but I know for the initial HHOF game in 1999 the only patches you could get were reproductions.

I don't know that the HHOF ever officially released any of those patches. Maybe they did for some of the more recent years, but I know for the initial HHOF game in 1999 the only patches you could get were reproductions.

In that case, looking for a 1999 HOF repro patch!!

In that case, looking for a 1999 HOF repro patch!!

Here's the one I got from 13Sweden/tb426 a long time ago (before he was a member here) - sorry it's not a larger pic:

2h2dsp3.png

Here's the one I got from 13Sweden/tb426 a long time ago (before he was a member here) - sorry it's not a larger pic:

2h2dsp3.png

For sale? If so, PM me ASAP. Thanks!

A while ago Brandon posted a patch that was modified by EPS to include the triangle base shown in the photo orangecrush posted above. It's probably somewhere in this very same thread. I don't think anyone sells any authentic patches just like the 2004 ASG ones.

do you think eps could construct a ducks FG Mickey mouse patch for me? it looks like two pieces of twill with some silk screened letters on top. had anybody ever had this type of work done by them? I didn't think of it until I saw lak mention they added the triangle border to a preds patch.

Yeah EPS custom made the triangle for me, I probably have my original specs somewhere and can post them if you want it. Only charged $15 to make it.

timonen-west-b.jpg

do you think eps could construct a ducks FG Mickey mouse patch for me? it looks like two pieces of twill with some silk screened letters on top. had anybody ever had this type of work done by them?

That one doesn't look like a terribly difficult patch to duplicate. I'd just shoot them an e-mail. You seem to be hell-bent on finding one, cause I remember you asking about them over a year ago! :)

If anyone has an authentic 90's era CCM MESH NEW YORK RANGERS HOME (WHITE) jersey in size 44 or 48, I will pay top dollar for a perfect one. I am trying to get one for a 1994 Stanley Cup, MIKE RICHTER 35 jersey. My all time favorite player, and all time favorite jersey.

If anyone has one, or knows where I can get a blank one (preferably) please let me know!

Attached are images of what I am in search of.

rangers_white_richter_94cup_f.jpg

rangers_white_richter_94cup_b.jpg

Hmm, that Richter looks very familiar... :)

Now that 2.0's are being made for some teams via retail, does anyone know where to get a vector logo that could be sewn over the Reebok wordmark? I know a lot of people do the reverse, but I'm looking to customize a pre-2011 jersey before the wordmark was on the back.

Specifically looking for a black vector on white background.

Thanks!!

Looking for a blank 1997 and/or 2004 Western Conference NHL All Star jersey. Sizes 48-56 will be ok.

If anyone has a 90's era CCM MESH NEW YORK RANGERS HOME (WHITE) jersey in size 44 or 48, I will pay top dollar for a perfect one. I am trying to get one for a 1994 Stanley Cup, MIKE RICHTER 35 jersey. My all time favorite player, and all time favorite jersey.

If anyone has one, or knows where I can get a blank one (preferably) please let me know!

Attached are images of what I am in search of.

How about this eBay item # 330865860329.

It says it has some light stains on the sleeves but you may be able to remove them. The price isn't too bad.

Scratch that- the customization is wrong.

How about this eBay item # 330865860329.

It says it has some light stains on the sleeves but you may be able to remove them. The price isn't too bad.

Scratch that- the customization is wrong.

Yeah, already seen that one. Too many stains, and the customization is horrible. Plus, even removing that customization would bring up a staining problem im sure.

Thanks for looking out though!

EPS has done some custom work for me regarding the Predators patch question and the Ducks Mickey Mouse patch.

They made a Swiss flag out of twill for me to turn a 2005 Switzerland jersey into a 2006, as the '05 had "Suisse" word mark for a secondary logo.

They also made a KARJALA beer ad (one color white text) heat sealed onto my Jokerit Selanne jersey.

The FGW twill part should be easy for them, but I'm not sure how they would want to deal with the letters on it. If they can't screen it on, they'd at least be capable of adding it with twill or perhaps embroidery.

Clearly they can modify a Predators patch, having done it before!

Looking to buy an authentic CCM 2003-2007 Minnesota Wild alternate jersey (size 50-54). This is the original version of the red jerseys they currently wear as part of the primary home uniform. If anyone has a Derek Boogaard in this style they'd be willing to sell me, that would save me a bit of time and effort, as my final goal is one of these:

BOOGAARD-copy.jpg

I absolutely adore the green bottom with the stripe on these, and Boog will always be a sentimental favorite from the Wilds' less than stellar formative years. I'm also interested in any other pre-Edge Wild authentics, so if you have one that needs a new home, please drop me a pm. Thanks!

• TMLFAN locked this topic