• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In search of a Sz 52 Home Mighty Ducks of Anaheim jersey made by Nike (Air Knit). It can be customized as a Kariya or Selanne as I'm looking to have it framed with another one that will get crested later.

Willing to buy but also have the following to put towards a trade:

White Crosby CCM replica (L)
2004 Western Conference All Stars jersey (48)
Black Reebok 6100 Ovechkin Capitals jersey (48)

Blank Koho Edmonton Oilers McFarlane Third jersey (48)

Any help or leads would be appreciated!

I do a couple to trade for anything on my list...

1998 NHL All Star jersey with Chelios #7

Blackhawks red CCM air knit with Amonte #10

Current Jersey Wants:48...50...and 52 or 54 if necessary...ONLY Authentics please...
Chicago Blackhawks TBTC...any player...or blank
ANY patched Blackhawks ultrafil-white or red...especially with the '91 All Star patch, '92 Cup Finals patch and the '93 100 year Cup anniversary patch
1999 Chicago Blackhawks NIKE white
Blackhawks Gunzo's jerseys....would love to get a stitched Gunzo's w/ stitched goalie...but would settle for anything Gunzo's stamped

2011 NHL All Star jersey-blue Team Lidstrom

2012 NHL All Star jersey-blue Team Chara

I would love to get my mitts on a 2012 Philadelphia Flyers Winter Classic Reebok Edge 2.0 size 50 or 52. Blank of # 19 Scott Hartnell. Let me know if anyone runs into one for sale.

Thanks

Hi,

Aside from paying a ridicules amount on ebay, does anyone know where I could buy a 1991-1992 Penguins CCM road (white) authentic jersey? There seem to be a lot on eBay but the prices seem outrageous.

Thanks,

JD

That is a very sought-after jersey, and the price will be quite high no matter where you get it, unless you happen to get lucky and find a seller who has no idea what its value is. (Btw, the white is actually the home jersey.)

looking for a blank white LA Kings ultrafil, home white, chevy logo, size 54 or 56

Looking for a 2006-2007 Atlanta Thrashers alternate (baby blue) RBK 6100 jersey. Sizes 50-58 would be fine. No Edge jerseys, please.

Curious what goalie-cut jerseys everyone may be looking to get rid of. Authentic to blank, any style considered. I'm huge with my equipment on, so the bigger, the better. Thanks.

I'm looking for any style of Blackhawks Edge 2.0 Authentic jerseys, prefer the 7287, 7187 will work as long as they are the 2.0 not the 1.0. I do not want a 7231, I have this and for a so called "Authentic" I personally think it feels like a slight step above a replica. Sizes 48 - 54 would be best. I would rather have blank, but if it is already customized that is ok too. Message or email me if you have anything available.

Thanks!

Brent

I'm looking for any style of Blackhawks Edge 2.0 Authentic jerseys, prefer the 7287, 7187 will work as long as they are the 2.0 not the 1.0. I do not want a 7231, I have this and for a so called "Authentic" I personally think it feels like a slight step above a replica. Sizes 48 - 54 would be best. I would rather have blank, but if it is already customized that is ok too. Message or email me if you have anything available.

Thanks!

Brent

Couple things to keep in mind, 7287 is what collectors refer to as 2.0, 7187 is 1.0 and 7231 is IndoEdge. Size 48 doesn't exist in the Edge world so you'd be looking for 46 - 54 or 50 - 54

Thanks for the clarification - I was under the impression that there was a 7187 1.0 and a 7187 2.0. I know that the majority of players hated the 1.0 because it cause their sweat to pool in their gloves and in their skates, but I thought the 2.0 were the jerseys they quickly produced to counteract this issue. With that being said - I would be looking for a Blackhaws 7287, any color, size 50-54.

Thanks for the help!

Couple things to keep in mind, 7287 is what collectors refer to as 2.0, 7187 is 1.0 and 7231 is IndoEdge. Size 48 doesn't exist in the Edge world so you'd be looking for 46 - 54 or 50 - 54

I'm dunno if this is the place to put this, but I'm looking for a UMass-Lowell or Providence College jersey, preferably something goaltending-related. Barring that, I'm looking for a Jeff Hackett jersey (I missed out on a Bruins one because I was beaten on the bid).

I'm dunno if this is the place to put this, but I'm looking for a UMass-Lowell or Providence College jersey, preferably something goaltending-related. Barring that, I'm looking for a Jeff Hackett jersey (I missed out on a Bruins one because I was beaten on the bid).

I don't really look at UML stuff ever, but I can tell you that Providence hockey jerseys end up eBay with decent regularity. Their jerseys are also very reasonably priced if you aren't too picky about it. I would be surprised if a PC hockey jersey didn't end up on eBay within the next month or two. Just in the past few months these have all gone for more than reasonable prices:

Providence College Colin McDonald - sold for $150

Providence College goalie jersey - sold for $125

Providence College jersey - sold for $135

Providence College jersey - sold for $105

I don't know the market on UML stuff really, but from the gw forums there is the below jersey. I don't know if it's a good price to be honest, but it isn't the worst I've ever seen and it is a goalie:

11/12 game worn UMass Lowell hockey jersey for sale or trade, worn by Marc Boulanger, Bauer solid knit, size 60G, shows lighter wear with puck marks and nice pilling. - $250.00

UMass-Lowell jerseys from recent eBay listings:

UMass-Lowell jersey went unsold a couple of days ago at $100 -- might try contacting the seller

UML jersey - sold for $155

UML jersey - sold for $105

Looking for any blackhawks pre-edge 6100 reeboks. Been looking all over but cant seem to find any in my particular size. I wear a 60/58+ edge and 56 Nike so I figure a 56 or 58 in the 6100 cut would fit nicely.

Hi,

Aside from paying a ridicules amount on ebay, does anyone know where I could buy a 1991-1992 Penguins CCM road (white) authentic jersey? There seem to be a lot on eBay but the prices seem outrageous.

Thanks,

JD

I have a Jagr, perfect condition, all three patches, but I invested a lot into it, about $550 worth of stuff. I'd need to get $575 shipped for it. I don't know if that seems outrageous or not, I have seen them sell for more than that repeatedly.

Added a new one to the list ;-) Chicago Blackhawks white 7187

Still in need of NHL All Star for 2011 and 2012 both blue

Help Please !!!!

• TMLFAN locked this topic