• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking or a Hartford Wolfpack edge authentic or game issued (to strip) to make a Zuccarello size 54-58.

Also looking for a Connecticut Whale blue alt in the same size.

Here he is!

They did the re-branding to Whale mid-season

Mats_Zuccarello_bridgetds_1.jpg

And what about the Whale blue ALT?

That one might be tougher to find him in it.

Hi everyone, I've been browsing the forum for a few weeks, and decided to finally make an account! Anyway, I'm looking for any Blackhawks edge 7187 jerseys in sizes 50/52 (especially the black alternate third from 2008/2009). Looking forward to interacting with all of you!

Hello out there in jersey collecting land ;-) C'mon some of you have to have at least one of my "wants" ;-)

I would be THRILLED to snag the '11 and '12 blue All Star...!!!!

Current Jersey Wants:48...50...and 52 or 54 if necessary...ONLY Authentics please...
Chicago Blackhawks TBTC...any player...or blank
ANY patched Blackhawks ultrafil-white or red...especially with the '91 All Star patch, '92 Cup Finals patch and the '93 100 year Cup anniversary patch
1999 Chicago Blackhawks NIKE white
Blackhawks Gunzo's jerseys....would love to get a stitched Gunzo's w/ stitched goalie...but would settle for anything Gunzo's stamped

2011 NHL All Star jersey-blue Team Lidstrom

2012 NHL All Star jersey-blue Team Chara

Hawks white 7187

I won't need it right away, and I expect to wait a while before I do get my hands on one, but I'm looking to acquire a Bergeron game-worn Bruins shirt, anywhere from 04 CCM to current Edge. I'm trying to avoid MeiGray retail for the time being.

Looking for a blue Rangers 1.0 size 54-56. I have a white 1.0 size 56 I could trade if anyone wants that instead of cash.

Also still desperately searching for for a Rangers Heritage gamer from the 2010-11 season. Cash or trades.

Added a new one to the list ;-) Chicago Blackhawks white 7187

You mean a edge 1.0?

Should be some popping up on ebay periodically.

You mean a edge 1.0?

Should be some popping up on ebay periodically.

I believe so...Been looking for some time now with no luck ;-(

I'm looking for this style http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2003_04_Teemu_Selanne_Colorado_Avalanche_Game_Worn_Jersey_Last_Avalanche_Jersey_Photo_Match_Team_Letter-5888-141.html avs jersey in size 54 (same size Selanne wore!).

Where I can find it?

Who can customize it correctly or where I can find best loose kits?

i need an avalanche and swedish flag patch for a 2001 all star game jersey.

You can get the flag patch here:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170993970035?redirect=mobile#ht_1096wt_689

And the Avs patch here:

http://www.sportsk.com/avspatch.html

I'm not sure if the Avs patch is 100% identical to the one on the ASG jersey, but it is an officially-licensed one. I bought 2 of them from SportsK for my 2002 Blake ASG jersey as well as for a 1998 Forsberg ASG (along with the Sweden flag patch from nhl fanattic) and I'm totally happy with them.

Over the last several years, I have picked up a couple (both the Alt and the Dark jersey) ... size 58's and a few %* GCs ... so they do come up on occasion.

Also, apparently the only place to get the arc on the plate correct is Denver Athletic (and last time I sent them jerseys, they were out of the proper air knit name plate fabric so I had to sacrifice a replica (which already had sacrificed the KOHO patch for a rebranding project I had)). You might check on that first or head somewhere else...

Good Luck

Denver Athletic is the place to go for Avs customization. They do the jerseys for the team. It's a pretty obscure font - like many other teams - and it seems like other places can't quite reproduce it exactly. Hawks Win is correct as well with the nameplate curve. Another detail that for some reason only Denver Athletic can do correctly. As for nameplate material, they do not carry material for older style jerseys so you'll have to match fabric or sacrifice another jersey for a plate. I've sacrificed replica CCM airknits and they match very nicely. Seems like CCM/Koho authentics don't come up as often as the Starter Meshes. Good luck guys.

i need an avalanche and swedish flag patch for a 2001 all star game jersey.

I have plate material for your '01 All Star if you need it.

Hi all,

have you any game jersey to sell the czech player Cechmanek, Dopita, or slovak player Somik - czech league, mirron league and other?

Or jersey czech team Zlin.

Thanks your bild.

• TMLFAN locked this topic