Fellas,

Need a late 1980's CCM small block hem logo fight strap. I know this is a tall order but I found a nice jersey with the strap cut out.

Thanks,

Rob

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas,

Need a late 1980's CCM small block hem logo fight strap. I know this is a tall order but I found a nice jersey with the strap cut out.

Thanks,

Rob

http://stores.classicmnhockey.com/-strse-Tie-Down-fdsh-Fight-Straps/Categories.bok

They should be able to help you....

80s fight straps were thinner, and had rounded shiny buttons. He's looking for something like this guy -

80sfightstrap-vi.jpg

I've hunted myself, and normally only find them from old practice or other league worn jerseys.

Example

Just depends how bad you want one, and what you're willing to pay.

Kind of a weird request, but I'm looking for an American to help me purchase something off ebay (they refuse to ship to Canada) and their last auction of the same item went for $30

Still looking for ducks 07 jersey. Very nice size 52 white ducks was on ebay couple minutes ago but I didn't win :( Was max bidder someone here?

Also 2.0 ducks.

Prefer sizes Selanne wore.

Looking for BLANK Pittsburgh Penguins EDGE 1.0 black or white in size 56 or 58; size 56 in Indo-EDGE black or white.

Seeking anything in my signature as well.

Looking for Pittsburgh Penguins EDGE 1.0 black or white in size 56 or 58; size 56 in Indo-EDGE black or white.

Seeking anything in my signature as well.

I have a 1.0 Malkin size 56 white if your interested

I apologize if I've posted this before (honestly can't remember :blink: ) but now I'm looking for just one more of the Habs centennial jerseys to complete my set. If anyone has the deep red/burgandy one with the logo on the forearm in a 54 or 56 please let me know. The one on ebay is juuuuuuust a bit pricey, lol.

edit: Also the one year wonder white Edmonton Oilers jersey with the navy shoulder yoke. I believe it was worn the first season they switched to the navy/copper color scheme.

Hello all ;-)

I am in need of a couple patches...if anyone has them to sell or can point me to who does-GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

#1...'91 Canada Cup Patch for a Team USA jersey...I need two....

#2...American flag patch that goes on the 2000 and the 2001 NHL All Star jersey...I need two for the two Amonte's I have...or if anyone has an authentic on either of those jersey-could you just PLEASE give me the measurements of the American Flag on the jersey and I can look for it...

Thank you everyone!!!

Thank you...

Any info on that American flag patch ;-)

Looking for a size 50 or 52 Preds current style, yellow or white, doesn't matter. Blank or Rinne/Weber/Fisher

Greetings. New member here. I'm looking for a white Blackhawks pre-Reebok. Replica medium or large. On ice 44 or 46.

Thank you...

Any info on that American flag patch ;-)

Hope this photo helps.

IMG_0408-vi.jpg

Looking for Chris Pronger jerseys still.

Also looking for Winter Classic practice jerseys too, primarily Capitals and Flyers.

• TMLFAN locked this topic