• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a Blackhawks jersey, preferably home (red) but ok with away (white). Probably a size 46 or 50. Would prefer one already customized (I like lots of their players), but will consider a blank as well. Thanks....

I was able to snag a 2011 NHL All Star jersey(blue) that I needed....HUGE THANKS to the member who helped me....

BUT....I am STILL in need of a 2012 All Star jersey (blue) to help me finish my project and what I started out to do....

Anyone with info on one or who may have one-PLEASE PM me....

THANK YOU!!!!!

1. Still hoping to land a Whale jersey, size 56-58

2. Koho black Robopens size 52. I have a proplayer black Robopens size 52 to trade.

3. 2012 Team Chara All-star size 56-58

4. Ranger 2004 Blue Vintage jersey, size 52-56

5. Rangers TBTC gamer, authentic or replica, size XL-Xxl

6. Rangers heritage 85th season gamer.

I'll do cash or willing to trade.

1. Still hoping to land a Whale jersey, size 56

2. Ranger 2004 White Vintage jersey, size 52-54

3. Rangers TBTC gamer, authentic 52 up

4. Rangers heritage 85th season gamer.

Also looking for these lol

Looking for 94-2004 St Louis Blues authentics, 05-06 Edmonton Oilers home authentic, 91-94 Hartford Whalers authentic, 06-07 Ducks 6100 authentic. Sizes 48-56 will work just fine.

I can either trade or buy.

Looking for 94-2004 St Louis Blues authentics, 05-06 Edmonton Oilers home authentic, 91-94 Hartford Whalers authentic, 06-07 Ducks 6100 authentic. Sizes 48-56 will work just fine.

I can either trade or buy.

You looking for the clown Blues jerseys?

Thanks.

No problem lol. Slightly altered list. I actually saw someone wearing a blue vintage at the game the other day and offered to buy it from him but he turned me down. I would have sold/traded it to you. It was blank too. I'll keep looking.

On the hunt for the following:

London Knights - Authentic or Replica Reebok Black Jersey (Pre-Edge as Gagner or Kane would have worn)
Mighty Ducks of Anaheim - Authentic Size 48 CCM Ultrafil White Home Jersey (No Shoulder Patches)
Mighty Ducks of Anaheim - Authentic Size 52 Nike Airknit White Home Jersey

You looking for the clown Blues jerseys?

They're the one Pronger wore in his first season as a Blue right? If so they will definitely work.

Does anyone have any goalie cut jerseys? Im actually going to start playing goalie soon so I need a jersey and i want to look cool too, my gear is the current Kings colorway.

Does anyone have any goalie cut jerseys? Im actually going to start playing goalie soon so I need a jersey and i want to look cool too, my gear is the current Kings colorway.

Want a Dominik Hasek Senators shirt?

I lied, never mind. I thought I was going to be stiffed on eBay.

Anyone live inWashinton DC and have info on Caps annual equipment sales? I really want to get a Martin Erat Capitals stick this summer.

The Caps equipment sale is not usually until a mid-July Saturday. The last three years it has fallen on July 14, July 16, and July 17. Season ticket holders get first crack, so your best bet is trying to find a Caps STH who can get one for you.

I would guess this year the sale will be either July 13 or 20 just based on previous years.

Looking to obtain an AUTHENTIC Portland Winterhawks jersey.

I have looked on the teams official site and store and they do not sell authentics. All the game worns I have found have been older years.

I am looking to obtain a current jersey from this years team if possible. Player does not matter but would like a 54 if possible.

If anyone can help me obtain a game issued or game worn-any player, any color from the current team-GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

Nobody has an Isles gamers from 00-07 for sale? The Isles used different fonts for set 3 of 03-04 (skinnier font) and all of 05-06 (stacked twill) so I would like to add one. Otherwise, I'll do so during the summer sale.

Looking for these jerseys in a size 50.

-Rangers heritage edge 1.0

-Blackhawks home (red) edge 1.0

I'm flexible on the players.

Anyone know where to get an NHL Camo jerseys?

There is a maple leafs one for sale here by oxbo1690

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4575

A couple of tall orders, but just in case someone has one they'd like to sell, or a lead on one...

Looking for a Nike Sweden blue (2006 Olympics - or that style) 48 or Large replica.

And a Pro Player white Avs 48.

Either can be blank or have name/number.

• TMLFAN locked this topic