My bad, I wasn't thinking and for some reason was looking for the 2002 style patch which didn't have the word mark.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can i get a blank (not Gretzky)white Indianapolis Racers jersey with a regular V-neck,not the lace up????

I have a pal who lives in NC who's decided to fully commit to the Hurricanes this season. Needs a jersey. Anyone have a 46 or a 50 they might wanna part with? Blank or customized, red, white or alt...lemme know what you got!

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Thanks dsl135 for the other links, I was searching on ebay and couldn't find them. Guam64 is right about the flying eagle with the word Capitals under it. That is a hard patch to find. Finding the right boarders too. I've seen some cheap small ones that were close, but the patch was too small and didn't have the black background. I'm sure Slimcutta has 3 or 4 laying around, haha!

The only Caps ASG shoulder patch that's easy to find is the one from the darkest timeline that any Caps fan should pretend didn't exist. The only way I got my hands on the screaming eagle wordmark patch was from a 2000 Kolzig ASG jersey. The current Caps ASG patch is a real Jagr to find as well because the National Emblem patch is way too small, and the only correct version I have is attached to a Hershey Bears jersey. I've yet to see any of the overstock leak out since Hershey stopped using that patch last year.

Looking for a blue Preds alt, black Pens current vector, cream London Knights, all size 50-54. lemme know if you can help me out

Looking for a New York Rangers Heritage jersey in a size 50. I can offer trades or money. PM me.

Brian

Me too (but I'll also take a 46)- but It'd have to be a Vector.

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Can anyone tell me if these are authentic or reproductions, and if they are repos are these patches super hard to find to the point i should just use it anyway? Thanks for the help

What are you referencing? I think you forgot to post a link/picture.

Pretty much everything sold by that company is a reproduction. The originals should be less square-looking, i.e., slightly rectangular.

Do you know if those happen to turn up once in a while or should I just go with a repro?

As far as I know the Hockey Fights Cancer patches have never been retailed. So repro is your only route.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Calgary Hitmen jerseys, specifically Pavel Brendl or even better, Karl Alzner. Additionally to that, anything crested from all eras, most notably Teddy Bear Toss, 15th anniversary Pink and Black Jerseys, and the Outdoor Game jerseys. My efforts to find anything are pretty fruitless, I'm hoping to be able to pick up at least a Teddy Bear Toss jersey when I go to the game in December. Thanks!

I am still looking for an authentic Edge 2.0 Flyers Winter Classic 2013 jersey. SZ 50-54. Blank, or Hartnell would be my choice but I might consider others. Let me know if you see one.

Ottawa Senators 1992-2001 any style, center ice/authentic jersey. Yashin #19, Alfredsson #11 or blanks. Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic