• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The customization looks a little off to me as well as it being overpriced.

I'm no expert on the Liberty's (Liberties?) but I agree.

Looking for a home 2.0 tampa bay lighting jersey. ive seen a few ebay just wanted to check here first.

Have you talked to anyone at the True Blues Authentic store in the arena?

Mutiple emails have been sent with no reply. Phone calls yeild being put on hold and then the call "drops"...not sure what is going on...pssing me off.

I have one jersey on my list. A 1987-1988 flyers ultrafil ccm authentic. They wore it for one year. I will take a size 48 and up. I know there were (I think two) hextall authentics on here a year or two ago. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Looking for some older Flyers...authentics preferred. Medium or Large and the corresponding # sizes for authentics. Customized for the players below or blank in that style

Lindros - orange style with C

Primeau - black style with C

LeClair - orange or black

Thanks!

I need a red (home) NJ Devils EDGE in a size 60. Canada only, no Indos. Blank jersey, and around $150 is what I paid for my road ones.

Hello everyone,

A while back I bought an older, chain stitched Chicago Blackhawks Indian Head crest and tomahawks...

If that member reads this-PLEASE P.M. me...

I am looking for older Chicago Blackhawks authentic, chain stitched Indian Head crests and tomahawks...

I would like them to be from the mid to late '80's...from the white jersey-which was the home jersey back them...or red....

If anyone has them...either both or just one and you would sell to me-PLEASE PM me...

If you know someone who has them or see them-PLEASE point me to that person or where you seen them...

THANKING YOU all in advance...!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Older Reebok 6100-style version (2005-06), authentic but same price as a new Premier. Size 54 might be bigger than an XL, but a beauty of a jersey, NWT, for a decent price- seller is even taking offers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171160585863

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Canadiens Centennial 'barberpole' replica jersey, either size S or M.

Would also be open to an authentic, size 50 or smaller, but not looking to spend a bunch.

Let me know if you've got a lead!

Griff

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Canadiens Centennial 'barberpole' replica jersey, either size S or M.

Would also be open to an authentic, size 50 or smaller, but not looking to spend a bunch.

Let me know if you've got a lead!

Griff

Fullmoonjerseys on eBay probably has some!

Funnily enough, I won a decent priced replica from him, size M.

After I won mine, he listed two more up for auction!

A couple of days later, he messaged me saying he actually didn't have that jersey,

offered me a $5 refund and a different centennial jersey.

However, when I asked for the full refund he obliged very quickly.

So I'm still looking!

Looking for an authentic Girardi NYR Winter Classic jersey size 50, 52, or 54

• TMLFAN locked this topic