Anybody know where to get the Rangers eastern conference champions hat that they wore after the game? ShopNHL has the Kings available, but I can't find the Rangers version. Thanks!

Modells in Times Square had a ton of them the other day. They're the spot to go. Call any location and ask.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modells in Times Square had a ton of them the other day. They're the spot to go. Call any location and ask.

Thanks Matt!

any size 60 new sharks out there? new or old style, prefer 2.0, also jets 2.0 and rangers 2.0 all size 60/58

How about 58+? Only $99 to boot.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod.cfm?startAt=1&style=N7287D&style2=N7187D&style3=N7287wc&like=1&perPage=48&exclstl=N7187DSS2009JPRO

Looking for pre-2000 Canucks jerseys in size 48 OR the KOHO gradient jersey, also 48. Blank or well known players preferred, but not mandatory.

Looking for a Preds mustard yellow third blank, Reebok only please. I see Kohos all the time but can't seem to find a Reebok.

Edited by redmosquito

You won't find any Reebok-branded replica 3rds, because they didn't make them- they only made authentics. CCM made the replicas during the brief Reebok 6100 era.

You won't find any Reebok-branded replica 3rds, because they didn't make them- they only made authentics. CCM made the replicas during the brief Reebok 6100 era.

Thanks for the info, good to know.

Looking for any of the following Laffs, I mean Leafs, jersey.

99-00 CCM blue

00-04 CCM white or Koho alternate

05-07 RBK alternate

current edge 2.0 white (vector)

current edge 2.0 blue (wordmark)

current edge 2.0 third

PM if you have any for sale

2012 AHL All-Star Game jersey - Eastern Conference.

Prefer authentic but, replica would suffice

You mean Alfredsson or Lidstrom? ;)

You mean Alfredsson or Lidstrom? ;)

I see what you ddi there :) but, no I'm looking for the AHL, not NHL, All-star jerseys. Just saw a picture of them and they are beautiful. So simple and clean.

Looking for the eastern conference version to make into a Zucc.

Wanting to buy old Ft Wayne Komet hockey jerseys ....

I might as well post here if anyone bought an extra Kings 3rd from RCS.

Again, not a hockey jersey, but still looking for a USMNT 2012/2013 home jersey, the red and white stripe one. Size M/L.

Looking for a current home style Flyers jersey, replica size small. blank or customized

thanks!

I've purchased a Mighty Ducks throwback and as part of getting it customized, I'd like to have the correct shoulder patches added, so I'm looking to purchase a pair.

Sorry, you bought the Edge throwback or an older Ducks jersey that doesn't have the patches? Try SportsK I guess but not exactly sure what you want. Also, check out the want list and post there

A Montreal Canadiens 1912 Barber Pole replica, size L, XL or XXL. Preferably blank depending on who is on it. I don't want an authentic because I want an Edge cut.

• TMLFAN locked this topic