• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for:

2002 Olympic Team Canada pro-model Nike jerseys in size 52 or 56.

2004 World Cup of Hockey 1920 Winnipeg Falcons Pro-model size 52 or 56.

Mario Lemieux jerseys:

Looking for rare pieces...Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins (Baby Penns) pro-model size 52 or 56. He played one exhibition game in 2001 for 9/11 benefit.

Looking for pro-model all-star, rookie, Laval Voisins...basically anything Lemieux that's hard to find.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Take care.

I'm looking for a 1996 Finland Home white jersey authentic or gamer and any 4" '96 World Cup of Hockey patches, any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'm looking to any French player like:

Huet / Da Costa / Bozon / Bellemare

Thank

Edited by Lemalin

You probably already know this but Meigray has Bellemare's set 2 up for preorder, i'm not sure where he played previously

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?attrib_cnt=1&attrib_search=Y&ctl_nbr=2381&nurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&eurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&rurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&attrib_id_0=350&catLevel=1&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546&sortOn=Y&attrib_value_0=Bellemare%2C+Pierre-Edouard&SearchTitle=

It may also be a good idea to wait until February 19, they're honoring Desjardins and will likely auction off those jerseys after the game like they did the Lindros/Leclair ones

Looking for Hershey Bears edge cut jerseys, preferably 2010-Current. Size 52-60 works. Can trade or purchase.

AHLstore.com has the maroon color authentic jerseys. I purchased the dark one a few years ago and the one I got was a 2.0

http://www.ahlstore.com/teams/hershey-bears/reebok-hershey-bears-authentic-pro-away-jersey.html

http://www.ahlstore.com/teams/hershey-bears/reebok-hershey-bears-authentic-pro-away-jersey-1.html

Thanks for the heads up. There is actually a seller who sells them from time to time on eBay for around $90. They usually go unsold. I would kill to find some current stuff, some throwbacks, or practice jerseys or gloves.

You probably already know this but Meigray has Bellemare's set 2 up for preorder, i'm not sure where he played previously

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?attrib_cnt=1&attrib_search=Y&ctl_nbr=2381&nurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&eurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&rurl=control%2FStoreDirectory.vm&attrib_id_0=350&catLevel=1&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546&sortOn=Y&attrib_value_0=Bellemare%2C+Pierre-Edouard&SearchTitle=

It may also be a good idea to wait until February 19, they're honoring Desjardins and will likely auction off those jerseys after the game like they did the Lindros/Leclair ones

Thank a lot for your answer.

I will wait for the special auction for Dejardins special pacth.

I hope this patch will have better look than the ugly Lindros/Leclair one...

Where the crap were you last month when I had a Winnipeg Falcons Sakic jersey with the tags still on it?

Ahhh...that would have been sweet!

Thank a lot for your answer.

I will wait for the special auction for Dejardins special pacth.

I hope this patch will have better look than the ugly Lindros/Leclair one...

Yep no problem

I'm also hoping the associated patch looks cooler, the black n white cookie was a bit plain, though expecting something like the Howe patch was a bit unreasonable on my part

Thanks for the heads up. There is actually a seller who sells them from time to time on eBay for around $90. They usually go unsold. I would kill to find some current stuff, some throwbacks, or practice jerseys or gloves.

If you happen across any non-edge 56 Hershey Bears jerseys, point me to them, would love to get an authentic.

EDIT: not the brown/black one on eBay, its kinda ugly.

Edited by mfitz804

Looking for a 94-95 red Devils Stanley Cup final jersey preferably customized with Dowd. Size 52-56

I spend a lot of time looking for 56's in those Ultrafil jerseys. I often run into 52's and 54's, I'll keep you in mind.

• TMLFAN locked this topic