• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Size 56 or larger pre-EDGE ASG jerseys? Particularly 2002 burgundy, but I'm interested in anything. Will even get duplicates of stuff I have already if the price is right and the team had a player I like.

Anyone out there have a Canucks Desert CADPAT practice jersey? Been searching, but all im getting is the green CADPAT version.

Looking for something like this:

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/spodwinski/media/Jersey.jpg.html

Please message me if you do have it.

Thanks!

Edited by Halifornia

In search of a Red Wings blank red late 90's pro-model CCM or NIKE. Size 52-56. Something Shanahan would have warn. If anyone has a Shanahan with a 12"X 7.5" #4 on the back...even better. Thanks all.

I'm looking for a 1990 blank blue Oilers replica in XL. Are the replicas worn up to the color change any different from the 1990 version? If so, I'm willing to settle for one of those.

Either way, I've got a 1990 SCF patch that will look great on an Oilers jersey.

In search of 2002-2004 IIHF rear patches. No luck searching online anywhere!

I doubt it but I could use a white Devils 2.0 in 58+/60 or a non-EDGE white in size 56 at a decent price.

Edited by mfitz804

Looking for the light blue Atlanta Thrashers jersey, the one with 'ATLANTA' going down the sleeve. Replica preferred (as they tend to be cheaper), and size above Medium. Not fussed on the manufacturer either, so it can be CCM/KOHO/Reebok/any others.

Would trade or buy.

I'm looking for an authentic Milwaukee Admirals alternate jersey. Would prefer blank, but might be interested in any gameworn for the right price. I know someone keeps posting a Conacher one on eBay but $600 is a little more than I would want to spend.

Current style Flyers replica - Any adult size will do - prefer blank. Looking to get it for around $30ish, I think that's reasonable right? Ebay blanks seem to be over $50...

If anyone has an original Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch (French version) that they want to unload, please PM me.

NHL All Star Jerseys, pre EDGE, in size 56.

New Jersey Devils Ultrafils in size 56. Vintage colors, Airknit or Ultrafil, in 56.

New Jersey Devils white EDGE 2.0, size 58+/60.

Let me know what you've got.

Looking for an Islanders 25th anniversary patch with good Stanley Cups and a Coyotes 01-03 blank replica in XL. I don't have a preference between the white or black jerseys.

• TMLFAN locked this topic