• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where to find a front crest to an authentic Lightning jersey? I am in need of two of them 96-99 Era and 2001-04 era.

I am also looking for shoulder patches for the same style jerseys for 2 authentic jerseys.

You used to be able to find these on eBay pretty easily, not so much any more.

The older jerseys have lost a lot of value, you may be able to snag one and strip the crest and patches off for pretty cheap.

You used to be able to find these on eBay pretty easily, not so much any more.

The older jerseys have lost a lot of value, you may be able to snag one and strip the crest and patches off for pretty cheap.

I can't bring myself to do that. I could never ruin a perfect jersey just for the front crest. I have been looking for one to be loose and i see patches all over Ebay but something tells me they are all for the replica jerseys.

I bought a replica from Ice_Hockey_Patches which was really good but the store on ebay seems sold out at the moment. If you arent in a rush you should just save the search and see what pops up, I managed to pick up an authentic a couple months ago for $13 on buy it now.

They're out there to be found if you keep looking. I just got an authentic one for $7 last week on eBay.

Just did my taxes, got a little extra $

Looking for the following all in size 52 - 54:

1989-1992 Blue Leafs jersey

1989-1992 Red Devils Ultrafil Christmas tree

1995-1996 Canucks Alt (salmon jersey)

1996-1997 Bolts Alt

2003-2004 Ducks Alt

2006-2007 Bruins Alt

Blanks preferred - PM me with anything you want to move.
Thanks

Anyone have a burgundy 2002 NHL ASG jersey in a larger size? I bought an authentic 54 and it was cut way small, like an EDGE cut almost, I'd be looking for a 58 probably.

Or, in the alternative, I'd go for a XXL replica at the right price.

Anyone have a KOHO Atlanta Thrashers Blue jersey size 56 or larger they want to sell? PM me!!!!

I'm looking for a the following:

2006-07 Sharks home or away size 52

2000-01 Sharks KOHO/CCM size 52

1999-00 Sharks CCM road(Teal) size 52

2010-11 Sharks home or away 2.0 size 52

I'm looking for authentic tampa bay lightning jerseys. Size 52-54. If anyone has any for sale please send me a message

Looking for a 2002 USA Olympic jersey in 54 or 56. Looking for the blue, but I would take a white also. Thanks!

I am trying to find a Pittsburgh Shamrocks jersey similar to the one Dan Potash of Root Sports wore on one of his interviews. Simple design - striped sleeves, "Pittsburgh" on the front with large shamrock underneath. If you Google "Pittsburgh Shamrocks hockey jersey" you'll see what I mean.

The only place I found that makes them apparently is in the Philippines by Boriz Jerseys or Boriz Designs; 3-5 week delivery time and I can't find any reviews about this company (if they are legit; if it's safe to deal with them, etc.). They only accept PayPal.. Anyone know where else I might be able to find this jersey? Looking to try and get ASAP as a gift for someone who is going to Ireland next month.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody have a cheap fight strap? Looking to add one to a jersey I am doing up for my son (for a youth L/XL Pro Player jersey - which by the way are REALLY NICE quality) - he will totally get a kick out of it. Thanks in advance! Please PM me if you have one.

• TMLFAN locked this topic