Does anyone have an unused black NHL 2000 patch that they'd be willing to part with? I could buy or trade for one. Also, I know this one probably gets asked a lot, but does anyone know where I could track down a Capitals 9-11 patch? I've looked everywhere, including all of the sites mentioned in the previous posts, but I still can't seem to find one. Thanks.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an unused black NHL 2000 patch that they'd be willing to part with? I could buy or trade for one. Also, I know this one probably gets asked a lot, but does anyone know where I could track down a Capitals 9-11 patch? I've looked everywhere, including all of the sites mentioned in the previous posts, but I still can't seem to find one. Thanks.

I have a black nhl2000 patch.

I have a black nhl2000 patch.

Sweet!!! I've got a black Caps jersey from 99-00 that desperately needs to be completed!!! I sent you a(nother) PM.

If none of those sites have them 'on demand', then ebay and patience is your only real option.

If none of those sites have them 'on demand', then ebay and patience is your only real option.

That's always the hardest part, now isn't it?

That's always the hardest part, now isn't it?

Tell me about it!!! I've only seen one on eBay before in the past three years, but it was already sewn onto a jersey, in the incorrect place nonetheless (and the jersey had the incorrect font). I almost bought the jersey just so I could have the patch, but I wasn't sure how to remove it or if I could even salvage it. Plus, the bidding got way too high to warrant me getting the jersey just for the patch. I'll have to keep patient!!!

Anybody interested in 2003 and 2007 stanley cup patches?

Does anyone know where I can find a large world cup patch??? I have a Team Canada jersey I just picked up and would like to add the patch.

Sadly, those are not as easy to come by anymore. They used to be at River City Sports and would show up on ebay with a fair amount of regularity, but it's been ages since I've seen one there.

When buying patches on ebay, is there a big knockoff market for NHL patches that a buyer should be aware of, or are they mostly legit? Thanks all!

From what I have seen the vast majority of patches are legit. However, just like every product sold out there, there is a lot of forgeries out there. There are fake patches on ebay, but in some cases the not-so-legit may be the only way to go and some just were never made for retail.

Thanks. That's kinda what I figured. I was just worried it was like a 50/50 split and you really had to worry about what you were buying. I'm looking for a 75th Anniversary Rangers patch and I only see one out there right now but it's a lot shinier than the one www.nhlpatches.info has listed so I was wary. Guess I don't have much of a choice.

Edited by b0bb33z3r

Nice to see that icejerseys is expanding more Wolf. Will these be the only patches carried or is icejerseys looking into expanding even further to include patches on a regular basis?

Nice to see that icejerseys is expanding more Wolf. Will these be the only patches carried or is icejerseys looking into expanding even further to include patches on a regular basis?

We'll see how it goes with these, and may expand into more. We will likely add the Winter Classic and Oilers 30th in the near future.

does this look like a match to you guys?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Toyota-Badge-Embroidere...p3286.m63.l1177

the bottom right patch

Edler.jpg

It's not the same patch. The Ebay one has a red border around it. The patch on the jersey doesn't.

No problem dude. That's what we're here for!

I finally got my hands on a Coupe Stanley Championnat patch via eBay. The only problem is that it's a tad small compared to my english version:

It's still going on my jersey though. Once I get a piece of red ultrafil to sew it onto, I'll be in business.

good eye, thanks!

######, I thought it would be that easy.

Minor league sponsor patches can be very hard to come by. You might have to settle for "close but not quite" like the one with the red border. Perhaps a seamstress could cut the red off and sew the patch on for you at the same time.

yea I think I am going to get the patch and see if I can alter it myself. Patches definitely make jerseys that much better.

• TMLFAN locked this topic