Looking for a Canadiens Barber Pole replica in size L-XXL

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for blank pre-lockout replicas in XL. To be more specific, I'm looking to pick up Flames, Oilers, Leafs and Sens replicas. While I'll settle for any mid-90s-onward design, I do have one design that I'd really like to get from each team:

This is a long shot but here we go. My uncle who was Chris dingmans biggest fan recently passed away and growing up me and him would cheer dinger on together while we watched the games on tv. No matter what team he played for. My uncle always wanted a game used jersey of his from all 4 NHL teams he played for so I'm collecting them kind of in his memory. I have a tampa one I just need a flames, avs and hurricanes. There's seriously not an amount of money I wouldn't pay for one and am more then willing to trade. If anyone is able to help me do this please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Random request on hockey forums but... my brother really wants a Philadelphia Eagles Black authentic Ertz jersey and I'm not sure where to even begin...

He also has a White authentic McCoy that I could try and strip to make an Ertz, but after stripping it i'd have zero clue as to what to do after that

If anyone has any idea on how I could get a stripped jerey re-done or has a lead on authentic Eagles jerseys please let me know

Thanks!

I have a 800 dollar bounty on a game used Chris dingman hurricanes jersey. I also have a game used lightning Storm jersey for trade.pm me

Need to find an original Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch (French version). I have seen a couple on eBay, but don't know how real they are. I figured I would have better luck here.

Also still looking for an Authentic White Blackhawks Jersey size 52-56 player doesn't matter too much.

Authentic 1993 french SCF patch (yeah I know, longshot, but I have come across two authentic '93 english ones, so a french one has to be out there somewhere...)

Authentic 1993 "COUPE STANLEY" 100th ann'y patch

RBK vector patch - for Leafs jersey - white

Two CCM era fight straps

Anyone???

I know there are also the COUPE STANLEY patches out there.....LAK74 just got one....I have a '93 Roy goalie cut just begging for the COUPE STANLEY and '93 SCF patches.....

I'm looking for blank pre-lockout replicas in XL. To be more specific, I'm looking to pick up Flames, Oilers, Leafs and Sens replicas. While I'll settle for any mid-90s-onward design, I do have one design that I'd really like to get from each team:

Well, hopefully I can cross that Leafs jersey off my list. I'm bidding on one on EBay right now.

Does anyone have a 1995 SCF patch that they're willing to part ways with? I figure it's about time I ask EPS to customize one of their teams' jerseys and my red Devils could really use that patch.

Hi, I'm trying to locate 90's to pre lockout goalie cut jerseys. Preferably Canadian teams. Leafs-Canucks-flames-nordiques-oilers.

Really I'm looking for any and all goal cut jerseys from that era... St. Louis Blues comes to mind.

Pm me

Matt

Got the Leafs. I'd still like to pick up any of the other three, though.

KG777NT's For Sale Thread (BLACKHAWKS)

Those are only the black alts, he wants a home

dsl135 does have a red 2.0 kane size 54 in his thread though.

Edited by JoeM7392

• TMLFAN locked this topic