I'm sure there is a couple on eBay, I also sure there is a Kadri knocking about too.

Sadly I think it's a Premier. The only other way to get one would be to find a seller with a gamer, find a gamer of the style and have it stripped, or search til you find a blank and have it customised.

Hey guys!

So I am looking for an Authentic Kane London Knights or an Authentic Keith Kelowna Rockets Jersey. Any places I can buy them?

Thanks for the help!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PATRICK-KANE-LONDON-KNIGHTS-RBK-JERSEY-BLACKHAWKS-/201233535617?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2eda741281

Edited by DJ Rhea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by NYRFanDB

<p>Want List:

• 05-07 Pittsburgh Penguins Dark Authentic (Rbk Vector) - Size 46 or 48 blank or LeClair
  • 92-95 Montreal Canadiens Dark Authentic or Replica - Size M blank or LeClair
  • 12-13 Dallas Stars Authentic Dark (Rbk Wordmark) - Size 46 or 50 blank or Jagr
  • 01-04 New York Rangers Authentic Alt Liberty (Koho) or Dark (Koho) - Size 46 or 48 blank or Lindros
  • 05-06 Toronto Maple Leafs Authentic Dark (Rbk Vector) or White Alt (Rbk Vector) - Size 46 or 48 blank or Lindros
  • 06-07 Dallas Stars Authentic Dark (Rbk Vector) - Size 46 or 48 blank or Lindros
  • 90-96 Detroit Red Wings Authentic or Replica Dark - Size M blank or Primeau
  • 97-99 Carolina Hurricanes Authentic Dark - Auth. size equivalent to M or L blank or Primeau
  • 02-07 Philadelphia Flyers Authentic 3D Dark Alternate - Size 46 or 48 blank

Was there supposed to be a reply in your message or were you just quoting my want list because it's so awesome lol

Sorry - got pulled away. Darn work.... :) I do like your list. I was just going to mention there's a Koho Lindros Liberty jersey on eBay in size L. I know you said you're looking for an Authentic, but I have this same premier version in a Messier and love it. I have no interest in it either way - the listing just happened to draw my attention recently, then I saw your post. Good luck!

Sorry - got pulled away. Darn work.... :) I do like your list. I was just going to mention there's a Koho Lindros Liberty jersey on eBay in size L. I know you said you're looking for an Authentic, but I have this same premier version in a Messier and love it. I have no interest in it either way - the listing just happened to draw my attention recently, then I saw your post. Good luck!

Thanks I'll check it out!

Not expecting any help here, this stuff isn't easy to find but figured I'd give it a shot.

Looking for a Reebok 6100 Albany river rats Jersey from 05-06 (last devils year), blank, customized, game worn, whatever. Also any Utica devils authentics (not gonna happen) and an original devils 10th anniversary patch (also probably not gonna happen).

Edited by JoeM7392

Not expecting any help here, this stuff isn't easy to find but figured I'd give it a shot.

Looking for a Reebok 6100 Albany river rats Jersey from 05-06 (last devils year), blank, customized, game worn, whatever. Also any Utica devils authentics (not gonna happen) and an original devils 10th anniversary patch (also probably not gonna happen).

I'll take all of the ones that JoeM doesn't buy. Also a vintage Devils red ultrafil 56. And a unicorn.

If you haven't come across this one already.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Worn-Ben-Carpentier-Albany-River-Rats-/121692681434

Hmm, nope I hadn't. Same one was up for sale a month ago from the same seller and I missed out, mostly because I'm dumb and forgot to bid. I'll be on it this time, thanks!

Looking for some semi inexpensive penguin edge 2.0 jerseys either white or dark.

IJ 30% off sale has the dark for $210 shipped... not sure if that's inexpensive enough or not.

Hey all,

I stupidly only bid on the Hyman # 11 University of Michigan Hockey City Classic game worn and did not win it. If anybody won two and is looking to unload one please contact me.

Steve

Bump

Looking for the following blank replicas in XL to finish my collection.

The ones in bold I would prefer to acquire in the color listed but would not turn down the other color. The ones in italics I would prefer to acquire in the manufacturer listed but would not turn down the same design made by an earlier on-ice manufacturer, such as Starter or Nike.

Looking for someone to make a customized namplate for me. I need "Barrie" on a Colorado Avalanche blue alternate nameplate.

I would ask JerseyBaron for a nameplate and get Keener to get the letters cut up, probably your best bet

Unless Denver Athletic is willing to make just the plate for you, or EPS?

I would ask JerseyBaron for a nameplate and get Keener to get the letters cut up, probably your best bet

Unless Denver Athletic is willing to make just the plate for you, or EPS?

hmm thanks for the input. i'm really hoping to get it all done by one person/business to cut down on cost.

hmm thanks for the input. i'm really hoping to get it all done by one person/business to cut down on cost.

Not sure on accuracy but EPS will definitely do just a plate for you. I've done it twice but the price is really high. $30 + $12 shipping.

Not sure on accuracy but EPS will definitely do just a plate for you. I've done it twice but the price is really high. $30 + $12 shipping.

Ouch! that is expensive!

Ouch! that is expensive!

Are we talking an EDGE nameplate? Those go for like $15, so I don't think $30 is so bad for the full deal. $12 shipping is a bit much, however. Could mail it for like $3.

Are we talking an EDGE nameplate? Those go for like $15, so I don't think $30 is so bad for the full deal. $12 shipping is a bit much, however. Could mail it for like $3.

Nope, $30 for their imitation ultrafil. I'm pretty sure an edge would be more.

• TMLFAN locked this topic