• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for larger size (non-Goalie cut, non-game worn) Hershey Bears jerseys. I had one for sale but decided I like it, and why not obsessively collect all I can find?

Pre EDGE 56-58 or EDGE 58+/60. Show me what you've got, not looking for duplicates of what I have already. Thanks!!

Looking for larger size (non-Goalie cut, non-game worn) Hershey Bears jerseys. I had one for sale but decided I like it, and why not obsessively collect all I can find?

Pre EDGE 56-58 or EDGE 58+/60. Show me what you've got, not looking for duplicates of what I have already. Thanks!!

Any any of the ones that aren't 58+ you can contact me.

Looking for a current chocolate brown especially, 56 or 58

Any any of the ones that aren't 58+ you can contact me.

Looking for a current chocolate brown especially, 56 or 58

And thanks to you for not buying the one I was trying to sell!!

I know this is really specific. My last name is Payne. Cody Payne, who is likely my cousin although I am unsure of how close, played for 4 OHL teams, including Saginaw. Here is a photo. Something is missing. I need help trying to find the missing thing.

From left to right: Cody's Whalers game worn, Spirit game worn from the outdoor game at Comerica Park, and IceDogs game worn.

12191521_186498755021601_270137281151985

I am looking for one of his Oshawa game worns. He wore #8. He wore a red jersey, a white jersey, and a blue jersey while with Oshawa. I am not looking for any specific one, although white would fit with the rest of the collection. I realize this might be hard because I am looking for something so specific, but hopefully a collector out there would part with it for the right price. I have also considered trying to find a blank Oshawa Edge authentic (size 56 or larger, Vector not wordmark) and having it lettered, but with the CHL that is rather tough and most people who get their hands on an Oshawa authentic usually turn it into a Tavares so they can sell it on eBay. I have tried contacting the Generals but so far, no dice.

There is a Bruins fan named Kirk who owns one of his red Generals game worns. I've already tried reaching out to him. I think he knows that he has a buyer if he is ever looking to sell it, but I am looking to see if there are any others out there.

Edited by DiscoStu

I'd like to find any Asheville Smoke jerseys from '98-'99, preferably purple and black. They were in the UHL league. The main ones that I remember are Rob Millikin, Lindsay Vallis, Kris Schultz and Shawn Ulrich.

Legend has it, there is a member of this forum who is hoarding Blackhawks TBTC jerseys...If you are out there, and you are bored of your Belfour, I would really (really really really) like to have it.

meme2014198454_zpso82tkmec.jpg

I am in the market for a 1998-'99 North American All Star jersey...size 48, 50, 52....54 if I have to...

I would prefer a blank...or a properly customized #12 AMONTE...it is from the '99 game in Tampa...

I'd take one with a player on it...preferably a player with a single digit ;-)

Edited by Tazer19

What do you mean by "hoarding"...?? Holding onto a bunch of blanks??? or just has a large number of them in his collection...???

Legend has it, there is a member of this forum who is hoarding Blackhawks TBTC jerseys...If you are out there, and you are bored of your Belfour, I would really (really really really) like to have it.

Edited by Tazer19

What do you mean by "hoarding"...?? Holding onto a bunch of blanks??? or just has a large number of them in his collection...???

Ive heard about a collector here who has 20 or so TBTC Blackhawks authentics...Did I just find you? Lol...

Hmmmm....Well, I must admit that I am getting close to having the entire team from that year that wore the TBTC w/ NHL 75th patch...

I need a few more to complete the team...

Next to a Hawks Gunzo's stamped jersey the TBTC is my favorite...

Ive heard about a collector here who has 20 or so TBTC Blackhawks authentics...Did I just find you? Lol...

Edited by Tazer19

While we're on the subject, I'll take the jersey slim has from his book on page 104. Thanks.

While we're on the subject, I'll take the jersey slim has from his book on page 104. Thanks.

Good call

Looking for a Chicago Blackhawks authentic from 2001-'02...or 2002-'03.....red or white...size 48, 50, 52...54 if I have to...would prefer a blank...or a properly customized #6 Housley...would also take any player-single digit preferred....

Looking for:

94 - 00 authentic Flyers orange or black Lindros, size 48

94 - 04 authentic Flyers orange or black Desjardins, size 48

Might be interested in blanks of the above as well.

Long time since I´ve been online here. But I´m looking for a Buffalo Sabres 40th anniversary jersey and/or a Buffalo Sabres 3rd (13/15) jersey. Preferably customized already. Been looking around on ebay and on sites but no luck. Just wanna use a replica as a last way out to get one or both of them.

EDIT: Oh, forgot the size. Large/XL or equal size in numbers.

Edited by Lumpjaw

• TMLFAN locked this topic