• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Wings blank sz 56, vector logo. White or red is fine (I guess white preferred). 1.0 or 2.0, as long it's the vector logo. Looking to make a Datsyuk #24 from the 2011 preseason. Thanks.

Anybody out there have a Cosby neck tag? one without the web address on the bottom. Thanks!

Found one...thanks for the hook up chow-hound!

Added a Redwings Koho size 52-56 to my want list.

I would like to have 2 blanks or an Yzerman and Shanny.

Thanks!

If anyone is parting with, or knows of Edge 1.0 7187 blackhawks jersey's in sz50 (possibly 46)... Open to any color

Also seeking '92 Barberpole's

Thanks

Edited by Sitdown

If anyone is parting with, or knows of Edge 1.0 7187 blackhawks jersey's in sz50 (possibly 46)... Open to any color

Also seeking '92 Barberpole's

Thanks

Sorry bud...already got dibbs on barberpoles ?

Dsl135 recently posted in the eBay thread that Jersey Baron now has them.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a blank CCM or Reebok Mighty Ducks white jersey, preferrably a size 52. I have some jerseys for trade including a blank Pro Player white Mighty Ducks size 48, and a 2013 Ducks size 58+ Nick Bonino. If not, I am willing to pay through Paypal as well. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an early 90's size 44 CCM Blackhawks home (white) Authentic Roenick. I don't really have a ton in trade, so PayPal would probably be the route I'd be going. Thanks!

Still looking for my usual larger size Devils Ultrafil jerseys, but now also seeking any Devils practice jerseys, with as little wear as possible, size 56-58 or Edge 58+.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an early 90's size 44 CCM Blackhawks home (white) Authentic Roenick. I don't really have a ton in trade, so PayPal would probably be the route I'd be going. Thanks!

Saw one today

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackhawks-AUTHENTIC-jersey-27-Jeremy-Roenick-CCM-Sz-44-w-strap-VINTAGE-/401037718572?hash=item5d5fb5f42c:g:0E4AAOSwcBhWY5yZ

Thanks, I saw that one already. The name is stitched onto the jersey instead of a nameplate, and also the numbers on the arms and the back are done pretty poorly. They're very spaced out (and the spacing isn't even consistent). I was pretty disappointed being that it's the exact one I want.

It's too bad that ones a mess. It's pretty rare to find one with the big block CCM logo and no NHL shield. Fight strap is missing too.

Agreed on that block ccm. Not sure how hard the sz44's are to find though, I figure ChiCitySports or other local shop could likely get numbers and nameplate back to correct form

If you want to completely restore it, you'll need the older style fight strap with the rounded snaps, which are even harder to find than the more recent flat snap straps.

I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for a vintage Stall and Dean collar/neck tag. I just stumbled across a late 70's Stall and Dean Boston Bruins road jersey. It has the "how to wash" tag in the collar but not the Stall and Dean collar tag. That tag was removed. It's identical to a jersey I sold a few years ago so I know it's an authentic Stall and Dean. Attached is a pic. post-17851-0-44259700-1449611915_thumb.jIf this miracle can happen let me know. Thanks.

Looking for game worn Winter Classic jerseys. Let me know if you're willing to sell any. Thanks!

From what Team or Year

Looking for Hurricanes white 6100 cut jersey. Koho or Reebok is fine. Sz 50, 52 or 54. A reasonable blank is OK, would prefer it to be attributed to either Brind'Amour or Williams. Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic