Also need a devils ultrafil size 48-52, preferably blank. Red or white works.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a mid-late 1990's CCM fight strap in mint/excellent condition. I have a more recent Reebok fight strap for trade or cash.

Thanks.

Still seeking any All Star jerseys of Devils players, or blanks of teams that had Devils, in pre-Edge 56/58 or Edge 58+/60. Lemme know!!

Long shot on here but I am looking for a 2014-2015 Hershey Bears Groundhog jersey. I have the 13/14 style. I will pay a finders fee to anyone who can lead me to the purchase of one.

Edited by flyhighguys94

Long shot on here but I am looking for a 2014-2015 Hershey Bears Groundhog jersey. I have the 13/14 style. I will pay a finders fee to anyone who can lead me to the purchase of one.

I have one but I'm holding onto it ;)

Still digging for a 95 to 97 Canucks Alt jersey (Solomon) in a 52, 54 or a 56 if I gotta.

Anybody got a line?

Hook a brother up pleeeeeease :D

I'm looking for blank Canucks and Thrashers Koho alt replicas in XL if anyone can point me in the direction of either. If you see either in authentic size 56 at a reasonable price, I certainly won't say no to those either.

Edited by TheKevinShow

I have a small Koho replica I could part with. However, I'd like to point out that it's pretty small. I'm about 5'9 and 160 and it's both a bit tight and a bit short on the sleeves. Maybe you want a 46 or a medium?

Desperately looking for a 1990-1992 white home Penguins sz 48 (blank or with any player). Trading a 1990-1992 away Kevin Stevens sz 48 in great shape or willing to pay money!

Looking for New York Rangers hockey fights cancer jersey. My mom and my wife's father were both diagnosed with different types of cancer within months of each other.

Thankfully both survived and are doing better.

Would love to get a couple of these jerseys for them in anything between Small - XL. Thanks in advance

Edited by Zeshy25

Looking for a blank or a strippable Canucks 89 - 92 white in a size 50 - 54. I have a stack ready to be shipped off and customized, but am still waiting on this one sweater. Help me!

Take a number hahaha

Looking for an original 1994 Stanley Cup patch. Just received a nice road Rangers jersey that will be turned into a Messier. Not too familiar with these patches so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Looking for an original 1994 Stanley Cup patch. Just received a nice road Rangers jersey that will be turned into a Messier. Not too familiar with these patches so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are a few decent reproductions around, but you're more than likely never going to find an original.

He's right...hard to find bud. Last one I saw was a couple months back. I thought I had a safe bid of around $40 on it...nope! Someone sniped it...bugger!

On a side note...With the Rangers stitching their cup patches on the shoulder...did the smaller diameter cup patches only go in the white jerseys? Or the blue jerseys too? I have a Blue Messier that came with a large diameter patch. I know the white jerseys for sure had the small patch, just not sure if my blue one is correct or not.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

• TMLFAN locked this topic