Still looking for authentic Knights Marner jersey, only up to $250, not a penny higher

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why GWA refuses to do PayPal or credit cards. They work for pretty much any other vendor. Why be so outdated? They accept credit cards for the registration fees.

Edited by TheKevinShow

But when you're selling gamers that go for in excess of $5,000, you still stand to make a significant chunk of money on that premium. I just think it's absurd for them to inconvenience so many potential buyers.

Good thing the registration fee is only $2. I'd be mighty upset if I'd wasted more than that on them.

But when you're selling gamers that go for in excess of $5,000, you still stand to make a significant chunk of money on that premium. I just think it's absurd for them to inconvenience so many potential buyers.

Good thing the registration fee is only $2. I'd be mighty upset if I'd wasted more than that on them.

The added 4% fee would easily be covered because scores of people who don't bid because they don't accept credit cards would push up the prices to cover the gap, and then some. That's the way credit cards work, you get customers you wouldn't otherwise have had.

Agreed. In this day and age it makes no sense to not accept credit cards, at the very least. Even the food trucks that sell $5 burritos in my work parking lot accept credit cards.

Who wants to drive to the bank to get a certified check and snail mail it to a vendor? Ludicrous. But, you gotta play by their rules I guess.

I'm a perfect example. I might get involved if payment by credit card or Paypal were allowed. I always have some funds for jersey buying, but sometimes I have to wait a week or two, so I prefer to buy on a credit card.

Could I put aside money and go get a certified check? Probably, but I don't think I'd put in that much planning and effort.

AS I think is they do not want any returns ,if a buyer gets the lot they won and its in no way what they thought on paypal or credit card you can put a claim in and return it . It does suck the way that do it as you have to pay for a money order in US funds and then pay for shipping of that to them . BUT if there is something in the auction you really really want you will do it .

I really really wanted that Kane gamer they had this time around. Even if I could have afforded it, I wouldn't have paid for it any way besides via a credit card or PayPal. Their methods are archaic.

I like to buy things by credit card and then pay them off at the end of the month. My bank gives me 1.5% cash back on all purchases made with their card. After time that adds up. I made over $1,000 last year just simply by using that card to pay for things. Plus, paying by credit card offers consumer purchase protection and other little things that probably wouldn't apply to a purchase like this, but I think you get the idea.

Hunting for a RoboPens road, preferably a Koho or Pro Player, size 46-50

Any leads?

Hunting for a RoboPens road, preferably a Koho or Pro Player, size 46-50

Any leads?

Obviously a 56, but this one is mine if you want to go for it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/231961991703

Not a jersey, but looking for game-worn hockeysocks. Preferably Caps or Habs. I checked yotes97 and Meigray on eBay, who both have interesting listings, but want to know if there's availability among members here.

Not a jersey, but looking for game-worn hockeysocks. Preferably Caps or Habs. I checked yotes97 and Meigray on eBay, who both have interesting listings, but want to know if there's availability among members here.

If you're not familiar, check out Sport2k - kind of like this forum bot more gear focused. Lots of cool prostock stuff there. This is the jersey/socks/apparel thread here: http://www.sports2k.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-jerseys-socks-apparel-for-sale/

Since signatures have been eradicated, I might as well post up what I'm looking for:

90-94 Flyers white or orange, uncustomized, size 48

97-00 Flyers black, Lindros or uncustomized, Nike 44/CCM 48

88-92 Penguins black (skating Penguin), Lemieux or uncustomized, size 48

11-16 Kings black, Richards, Carter or uncustomized, size 52

91-07 Devils red, Brodeur or uncustomized, size 48

Likewise.

• Atlanta Thrashers Dan Snyder memorial patch (I'm ok with a repro since it's going on a replica)
  • Blank pre-lockout replicas in XL (since I wear my replicas)
  • Blank Blackhawks in 56 (the only authentics I wear)
  • Blank authentics from any other team in any size (since I won't wear them)

My collection can be viewed here.

Rangers white authentic Proplayer in size 48-52. Blank or customized with Nedved. 

2012 AHL ASG eastern conference jersey. Authentic and any size. Blank or any player. 

I know these are listed under my name when I post something, but I just wanted to update this list in case someone is looking to move anything I am looking for. Here is what I am looking for in a size 52-56

• 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Stadium Series (if anyone has a pair of the socks they wore in this game give me heads up as well)
  • 1990-91 Hartford Whalers Green CCM Mesh jersey - really tough find as this is basically a one year style
  • 1988-1991 Minnesota North Stars Green CCM
  • 1999-2003 Phoenix Coyotes KOHO Green Alternate

Other than the Hawks jersey, apparently I am in a green jersey mood!

Hi all, I'm looking for the following IHL (International Hockey League) jerseys, in a size 48, non-game worn. Bauer and SP, complete w/fight strap. 

Quebec Rafales

Cleveland Lumberjacks

Milwaukee Admirals

Fort Wayne Komets

Detroit Vipers

Thank you

I don't know if it's a mistake, but it says he's looking for AHL jerseys. :)

• TMLFAN locked this topic