• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Jersey fans!!!!  I am on the look out for an edge 1.0 or 2.0 Retro Edmonton oilers jersey.  Size does not matter,  its for my nephew who is Autistic and has a world of health issues that stack the chips against him on a daily basis.  He can see, but the more vibrant colors is what he likes best about the oilers jerseys.  This one is going to be mounted in a glass case featuring our family last name and the number 16.  The number is for the day he went in for heart surgery at the tender age of 10 months.  He is now 6 years old and full of life.  Any help would be most appreciated.  I have cash.  let me know.  

3 hours ago, Mnwildfan7000 said:

Super Jersey fans!!!!  I am on the look out for an edge 1.0 or 2.0 Retro Edmonton oilers jersey.  Size does not matter,  its for my nephew who is Autistic and has a world of health issues that stack the chips against him on a daily basis.  He can see, but the more vibrant colors is what he likes best about the oilers jerseys.  This one is going to be mounted in a glass case featuring our family last name and the number 16.  The number is for the day he went in for heart surgery at the tender age of 10 months.  He is now 6 years old and full of life.  Any help would be most appreciated.  I have cash.  let me know.  

So you're looking for their original Edge jerseys? MeiGray has 1.0 whites on clearance for only $99.

Good try, but those almost certainly aren't the retros, but rather the pinstriped ones with the dull colors.  If he wants vibrant colors, he's best off with the road retro.

This may sound like a crazy idea, but if you don't mind a little game wear and paying $395, MeiGray has a Colin Fraser 1.0 retro gamer (already lettered with #16), so all you would need to do is change the nameplate.  This, of course, assumes you would be OK with altering a gamer.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5441915&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=4532&scId=4532

They also have some newer Teddy Purcell 2.0's (also #16, for the same price); although the sleeves have been altered for the player.

Hi all, I'm looking for the following IHL (International Hockey League) jerseys, in a size 48, non-game worn. Bauer and/or SP, complete w/fight strap. 

Quebec Rafales

Cleveland Lumberjacks

Milwaukee Admirals

Fort Wayne Komets

Detroit Vipers

Thank you

We get the picture do not have to post in every topic ,if guys have them they will pm you 

Just post your want list in The Want List post, like you did on Monday. No need for a separate topic.  If it's been a while since you've posted (longer than 3 days, for sure), or if you change your list, refresh it.  Lots of us put what we're looking for in a compact signature, as well, which you can access in your settings.

I forgot to mention the most obvious source of Edge jerseys, The Jersey Baron!  If you don't mind an Indo, there's one here for US$116:

http://ebay.com/itm/291421122758

Also a team-issued blank for $199 but you can submit a best offer:

http://ebay.com/itm/301977310634

For some reason he has some lettered home retro 2.0's, but no blanks.

Hey fellas. I'm looking for a mid 80's big button with velcro fight strap. If anyone has a roached out small block CCM they aren't going to use or knows where I can find a strappy strap, please let me know. 

Thanks!

Looking for replicas, especially CHL, AHL, college, Canucks or Blue Jackets. Also, what's the cheapest/best customization options.

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

When it comes to customization, you can't have cheapest and best.

I meant more of a best bang for your buck

8 hours ago, Sk3 said:

It really depends on which team's jersey you're having customized. Different customizers charge different rates per team.

I have all of my replicas customized by Exclusive Pro Sports. They charge between 55-85 dollars per jersey but they do excellent work, even if the customization they do for teams other than their on-ice work isn't as precise as you'd get if you sent your jerseys to the teams' on-ice customizers. I'm willing to accept a certain degree of imperfection when it comes to my replicas (since they're already not on-ice accurate) because EPS' workmanship is superb. Their turnaround time can be slow depending on what time of year you send your jerseys to them, but I recommend their work.

8 hours ago, Sk3 said:

Yeah, the answer to that is definitely "it depends."  EPS probably fits that bill the closest, because they can do just about anything, do it well, and do it for a reasonable price.  But if you want it exactly how a particular team letters theirs, you'll often have to go the source.  If you're interested in more than one team, the list gets long:  

New York Rangers White ProPlayer jersey size 48-52 (48 preferred). Blank or customized with Nedved. Somebody must have one....

Probably an exercise in futility, but anyone got a pre-edge purple Philadelphia Phantoms authentic in size 48 they wanna sell?  Or, maybe a cheap GW/GI in <= 52?

Like this:

495c81933de252f5.jpg

• TMLFAN locked this topic