• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TMLFAN locked this topic
On 9/17/2016 at 11:36 PM, TMLFAN said:

Looking for a jersey?  There's a thread for that.

A link to a thread inside the thread that's linked to in the thread? Mind blown.

Wait, now it's a quote of a link to a thread that's within the thread of the thread that it's linked to. I think.

Edited by JoeM7392

On 7/15/2016 at 10:38 AM, spudrock512 said:

Figured I would put this back up since there are people that are going to the Meigray Expo this weekend.  I am looking for the following jerseys:

1) 1990 Green Hartford Whalers CCM Mesh jersey.  I know this is hard to find, so I would also be interested in a Green UltraFil as well - but if I could find a Mesh that would top my list.  Sizes 52-56

2) Minnesota North Stars jersey.  I would prefer the 1988-1991 Green Jersey (the one with the black trim) but would be interested in any jersey prior to the style change in 1992.  Sizes 52-56.

I am bumping this one up and also looking for the following non-hockey:

Chicago Cubs Home jersey either the cool base or the flex base jersey in a size 44-46, not the older style - either blank or with a current player.  I have my eye on one on eBay, but seeing if anyone here is selling before I pull the trigger.

On September 17, 2016 at 11:36 PM, TMLFAN said:

Looking for a jersey?  There's a thread for that.

19 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

A link to a thread inside the thread that's linked to in the thread? Mind blown.

Wait, now it's a quote of a link to a thread that's within the thread of the thread that it's linked to. I think.

I'm pretty sure if we keep doing this, eventually it makes us travel into the future...

Renewing my call for larger size All Star blanks for teams that had Devils players. Anyone got any they'd like to let go?

Wondering if anyone can help me find some Maple Leafs sweaters. I have most pro jerseys since 1992 but missing a few to complete my collection. Size 52 would be preferred but let me know what you have:

2000-2004 - KOHO Authentic Blue 

2000-2004 - KOHO Authentic White Third 

2008-2011 - Reebok Edge White Third

13 hours ago, LeafsShooter said:

Wondering if anyone can help me find some Maple Leafs sweaters. I have most pro jerseys since 1992 but missing a few to complete my collection. Size 52 would be preferred but let me know what you have:

2000-2004 - KOHO Authentic Blue 

You may want to check out NuJerseyDevil's sale thread here

He's got a Sundin in a size 52

Halloween Greetings everyone ;-)

I am looking for a blue  Tri-City Americans AUTHENTIC jersey...size 50 or 52...(54 if necessary)....

I seen the jersey one day while on Ebay and Jersey Baron...Yes, the Baron has two but they are a size 56...

I just love the look of the jersey...very patriotic...very USA to me...just a really cool jersey....

If someone could point me in the direction of one it would be greatly appreciated...

Edited by Tazer19

10 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

You may want to check out NuJerseyDevil's sale thread here

He's got a Sundin in a size 52

I saw the Sundin. I already have 4 Sundin jerseys. Nike 98-99 Third and Blue with M&D patches, a signed CCM 2000-04, and a St. Pats 2001 jersey. Was kind of hoping to change it up a bit with Gary Roberts or Ed Belfour. My other 2 favourites from that period. Thanks HockeyMusic.

Anyone got a 2002-07 Flyers third (with the chrome crest) in size 48 (or 46)?

I've always thought that they were ugly as sin, but now I strangely find myself wanting one.  Player is not too important, but the customization needs to be correct.

Edited by Legend in my spare time

41 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Anyone got a 2002-07 Flyers third (with the chrome crest) in size 48?

I've always thought that they were ugly as sin, but now I strangely find myself wanting one.  Player is not too important, but the customization needs to be correct.

They are one of my favorites hard to find know but if I see one will let you know 

2001 - 2004 Buffalo Sabres CCM 6100 White jersey size 54 or 56 blank.