1 hour ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Hi All, after the following authentics if anyone has any of them:

1992 TBTC Red Wings Ultrail 50 or 52 (Yzerman, Fedorov, Konstantinov - not fussed, would consider a blank)

Blank Red Nike 52

Blank Red Koho 2002 52

Blank White CCM 2002 52

Blank Centennial Classic 52

Any other blank Wings authentics in a 50 or 52 (pretty sure I can do a 54 in an EDGE) I would consider. 

DM best

Thank you

what are you looking to spend on a TBTC Stevie Y 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the following patches - any leads or if anyone has one they would be willing to part with please let me know - thank you in advance

- Wendel Clark retirement patch

tor_17.jpg

- Ace Bailey commemorative patch

tor_ace.jpg

- 2015 HHOF patch

hhof2015.jpg

- 2016 HHOF patch

nhl_hhof16.jpg

I have found all of the jerseys that I originally had on my signature list - so I have added a bunch more, that I will hopefully clear off eventually.  Here is what I am looking for:

Jerseys Wanted (size 52 - 56):

2017 Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic 

1991-92 Chicago Blackhawks TBTC

2001-07 Edmonton Oliers Alternate McFarlane

1992-93 Ottawa Senators Road Black

1991-97 San Jose Sharks Road Teal

1995-97 Vancouver Canucks Red Alternate

1987-95 Washington Capitals Road Red 

1980-90 Winnipeg Jets Road Blue

Anybody have or know where I can get one of these Russian jerseys, size 58 or larger?  

1_f.jpg2_f.jpg

Somone had a Malkin. Pro too. About a month ago on ebay. I was watching it. Ended early.

Cant find the link. I swear it was though, and a size 58 or larger. $100 starting bid. One of those I really wanted it, but I kind of didnt jerseys. Sure was a facinating thing to see as Mike pointed out, the only one I've every seen.

I don't think it had the Skoda patches though, but I'm not 100% sure it didn't either.

Edited by Richter9377

Anyone know where i can find an edge 2.0 2017 Penguins stadium series jersey? I saw one selller on ebay, but i'm specifically looking for size 46 non-customized.

It seems there aren't many places selling authentic jerseys anymore. I used to collect more back in the late 90's early 2000's and online shops carried both authentic and replicas (Rivercity, ice jerseys, etc). It seems most places just carry the premier jerseys now...it's a shame.

Thanks!

On 5/3/2017 at 9:30 PM, Richter9377 said:

Somone had a Malkin. Pro too. About a month ago on ebay. I was watching it. Ended early.

Cant find the link. I swear it was though, and a size 58 or larger. $100 starting bid. One of those I really wanted it, but I kind of didnt jerseys. Sure was a facinating thing to see as Mike pointed out, the only one I've every seen.

I don't think it had the Skoda patches though, but I'm not 100% sure it didn't either.

Do those game versions of the Swift jerseys have the thermo bonded seams?  Or are all the seam stitched like the replicas?  Anybody have a Canada or USA etc from those years?  I remember they ran really tight.  

Anybody have the authentic (double elbows, fight strap etc.) version of these they want to part with?  Size 56 or larger.  Either version, the home white is fine too.

1_m.jpg2_m.jpg

I'm looking to buy blank pre-Edge Blackhawks in 52 and Edge Blackhawks (with the exception of the road white and 2014 SS jersey) in 56. 

Blanks only, please. 

Looking for a decent repro of a 1995 Stanley cup patch for a devils jersey.  The ones on eBay seem off in terms of colors and shapes.  Anyone have any other sites or ideas where to get a decent one?

7 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Looking for a decent repro of a 1995 Stanley cup patch for a devils jersey.  The ones on eBay seem off in terms of colors and shapes.  Anyone have any other sites or ideas where to get a decent one?

@mfitz804 had one at one point.

29 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

@mfitz804 had one at one point.

I did...but it's at EPS getting sewn on a jersey now.

It was just the usual National Emblem repro available on eBay, Patch Collection, etc...

Looking for a Nike Leafs home white goalie cut.

I have an autographed #1 (Cujo) and would love a jersey to put it on.

I have an itch to get a new jersey, but there is nothing I really have my eye other than a few high priced items.  A throwback from 10+ years ago, "I got a fever, and the only perception is more jerseys!"

Just now, AlereFlammam said:

Hershey Bears current logo jersey. 

Ideally a practice jersey in size 58, but would likely take anything that is out there

I think there maybe a few on eBay .I will see if I come across any will message you 

21 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Hershey Bears current logo jersey. 

Ideally a practice jersey in size 58, but would likely take anything that is out there

PM sent.