Does anyone have a blank white Penguins 2.0 TI that I can buy off of them? I'd prefer the current but I'd settle for the previous one, and I'm not picky about the size. It just needs to be white, blank (unless already properly customized by Pro Knitwear) and team issue. Why am I so specific about it being white and team issue? Because I'm going to make it a Phil Kessel and the Bruins and Leafs team issues in my collection are also going to be Kessels. I just want to complete the trifecta.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not jersey related, but if anyone has (or know of anyone who has) a 1998-99 unused season ticket book (Maple Leaf Gardens) please let me know

I saw one was consigned in the archives at gameworn.net but have not been able to figure out who that was.

Thanks in advance

52 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Kurt changed his mind?? Will wonders never cease!!!

Yeah really, what the hell is that all about. You're just supposed to buy jerseys you want and then keep them!

That kettle is black.

Sincerely,

Pot

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a couple navy REEBOK wordmarks, or recommendations where to get some? EPS will only do a cover-up for me if I can find the wordmark part of the patch myself.

Need an older size 56 Devils jersey, blank only, to make into a Colin White. 

I would prefer a white ProPlayer is one is available. Since they usually aren't, a white CCM would do nicely, or a white Reebok 6100. Not interested in anything that has been stripped unless its already 100% cleaned. 

Would also accept a red jersey (ProPlayer, Koho, Reebok 6100) from the 1999-2006 time period, however I am loaded up on red ones presently. But if the price is right...

Let's talk. 

I´m searching for a white and a navy Sabres jersey, preferably a 2.0. Blank or customized does not really matter but would prefer blank if not Eichel. Size 52 or 54. Any out there?

6 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

I´m searching for a white and a navy Sabres jersey, preferably a 2.0. Blank or customized does not really matter but would prefer blank if not Eichel. Size 52 or 54. Any out there?

I think @DSL135 had one in a 54

1 hour ago, slimcutta said:

No kidding! 6,365 replies!!!

Now that's how you ask for what you're looking for!

My post was originally a reply to a thread that The Purple Penguin started, but apparently, a very knowledgeable Mod did their job and moved the thread over here. 

We need more of those guys. ?

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Added a couple to my want list.  52 preferred, but I'm flexible.

• Sabres blue ultrafil
  • Flyers orange, 85-98

I'm sorry, bud, but all of those Flyers belong to me! ?

Luckily we don't wear the same size ?

I'm looking for a 2017 white Penguins Edge jersey. Preferably the Canadian on-ice version, but even an IndoEdge will do, granted they even made them. I'm looking for either a size 50 or 52. Blank, Crosby or Malkin. Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, furiousd said:

Whenever I start looking for a different team, it's funny to see the familiar names/handles pop up.  Whatever I find, I assume I'll have to beat out @cowboys:P

Maybe as I am watching and buying that 54 I have seen others as well ,what size do you need 

54 minutes ago, The Purple Penguin said:

Thanks! I'm just waiting to hear back on some measurements from one that I'm looking at. Either 52 or 54, i think.

54 in a Nike is like a 56 CCM as they were made a little bit more roomy for us bigger guys .LOL