• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have (or know where I can get) a black REEBOK wordmark patch for the rear neck area of a Devils jersey? I have a jersey that I'd like to cover the RBK vector logo with a wordmark patch. Thanks!

Edited by tjordan522

So, I made the terrible miscalculation of thinking the 2017 Pens Stadium Series jerseys would still be around online come summer time and never purchased one in time.

Anyone have a 2.0 size 46 or 50 available for sale or trade?  Prefer 46.

Edited by blurryhaze312

Also looking for a 2017 Penguins White jersey in either size L or size 50. Blank or correctly customized with Crosby. Any help is appreciated.

9 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Does anyone have a Hextall authentic to trade? Don't make me go all Facebook and bump this post hourly. 

What size 

I'm looking for the following, preferably blank - either 2.0 or team issue:

• 2005-07 Bruins black
  • 2006-07 Bruins alternate
  • 2007-09 Bruins black (either 1.0 or 2.0)
  • 2007-09 Bruins white (either 1.0 or 2.0)
  • 2008-16 Bruins alternate
  • 2008-10 Leafs blue
  • 2008-11 Leafs alternate
  • 2010-16 Leafs blue (either vector or wordmark)
  • 2010-16 Leafs white (either vector or wordmark)
  • 2011-16 Leafs alternate
  • 2014 Leafs Winter Classic
  • 2008-16 Penguins black
  • 2008-16 Penguins white
  • 2014-17 Penguins black
  • 2017 Penguins Stadium Series

This is a huge list, of course, and it'll take me a long-Arse time to get them, but at this point I'm trying to do every jersey Phil Kessel has worn. So far, I've got a 2005-07 Bruins white, a 2008-10 Leafs white and a 2016-17 Penguins white. The three that I have are TI but I'll gladly take a regular 2.0, and I don't have any preference for what size the jerseys are.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Calling for any/all blank Devils pre-Edge jerseys in a 56. Got a couple I need to have made. Red or white, CCM, Koho, Reebok 6100, will consider any of the above. 

5 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Looking for a 52 Hextall, thanks friend! 

Ok I have a 44 and 56 happy shopping 

11 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

This is a huge list, of course, and it'll take me a long-Arse time to get them, but at this point I'm trying to do every jersey Phil Kessel has worn. So far, I've got a 2005-07 Bruins white, a 2008-10 Leafs white and a 2016-17 Penguins white. The three that I have are TI but I'll gladly take a regular 2.0, and I don't have any preference for what size the jerseys are.

On purpose??? ??

3 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Yep. 

I'm also trying to do a Dany Heatley set.

Every time I have thought about doing one of those sets, it always winds up being a guy that eventually played on the Rangers and I have to sh!tcan the whole idea because I can't do that. 

57 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Every time I have thought about doing one of those sets, it always winds up being a guy that eventually played on the Rangers and I have to sh!tcan the whole idea because I can't do that. 

I can not buy a Leafs jersey even if I won a  Million Dollars I WOULD JUST GO ON VACATION 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Ah, the joys of having no morals whatsoever about which authentics I collect...

37 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Ah, the joys of having no morals whatsoever about which authentics I collect...

My morals about which jerseys I collect is the only thing that keeps me out of bankruptcy court...

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Meatloaf could.

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

Meatloaf could.

He specifically said he won't. Pay attention, my man. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

My morals about which jerseys I collect is the only thing that keeps me out of bankruptcy court...

Well, I may have no morals but I do have a budget. If I didn't have a budget to mind, that list would be a lot shorter. 

23 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Well, I may have no morals but I do have a budget. If I didn't have a budget to mind, that list would be a lot shorter. 

Then you're a better man (or at least a better budgeter) than I. You seem to be having fun with collecting, which of course is the whole point of it. 

37 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Then you're a better man (or at least a better budgeter) than I. You seem to be having fun with collecting, which of course is the whole point of it. 

The way I see it, I can't afford to be picky. Would I love to have a closet full of Blackhawks gamers? Absolutely. However, they're all expensive as f*ck right now. 

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

The way I see it, I can't afford to be picky. Would I love to have a closet full of Blackhawks gamers? Absolutely. However, they're all expensive as f*ck right now. 

It's a good outlook. 

If anyone's looking to sell or trade, I'm wanting a black bruins mid 90s CCM blank and/or a Fisherman CCM blank preferably blue.  I'm on a 7 day ban from ebay so I gotta get deals done here if possible

37 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

If anyone's looking to sell or trade, I'm wanting a black bruins mid 90s CCM blank and/or a Fisherman CCM blank preferably blue.  I'm on a 7 day ban from ebay so I gotta get deals done here if possible

Is there a good story behind that ban at least?

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Is there a good story behind that ban at least?

Haha. Its a small success story as I did get 2 transactions done off site.  But linking my customers here to my for sale thread for contact info sorta didn't fly.  I haven't sold on ebay for over a year so I wasn't aware how air tight things have gotten over there.