Beats my $800 but no regrets here

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a bunch of these stories lately. I resist it, but I've done it, but I've avoided justice. 

Odd request but I'm actually looking for one of the replica Mighty Ducks home (white) jerseys that IJ was selling for a super short period of time. Size large would be amazing, and being super particular that it's the reissued one that was sold a few months ago. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

Haha. Its a small success story as I did get 2 transactions done off site.  But linking my customers here to my for sale thread for contact info sorta didn't fly.  I haven't sold on ebay for over a year so I wasn't aware how air tight things have gotten over there.

Wait until your perma-banned from Ebay like I did.  My suggestion is don't do it again they are all over it and looking for key words in messages back and forth between members.

On 6/28/2017 at 6:44 PM, TheKevinShow said:

The way I see it, I can't afford to be picky. Would I love to have a closet full of Blackhawks gamers? Absolutely. However, they're all expensive as f*ck right now. 

Chickenhawk jerseys are ALWAYS expensive, I bought a JOFA/CCM practice jersey only because the guy dropped the price and I don't even want it.  It was more of a haha I finally got one type of thing and it sits in my closet in the corner in timeout away from all my other jerseys so it doesn't contaminate them.

1 hour ago, LessThanZero said:

Wait until your perma-banned from Ebay like I did.  My suggestion is don't do it again they are all over it and looking for key words in messages back and forth between members.

Ouch perma ban.  You must have been a 3 or 4 time repeat offender.  Twice got me a 7 day ban.  I was thinking next might be a 30 day ban, but I won't push it. Thx

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

Ouch perma ban.  You must have been a 3 or 4 time repeat offender.  Twice got me a 7 day ban.  I was thinking next might be a 30 day ban, but I won't push it. Thx

Actually it was twice, but it was when they first started going hot and heavy so I got the full brunt of the whole thing.  It's okay I started another account using my work address and email but I waited about 3 months before doing so.

Hi all,

Recently got into the jersey collecting game over on r/hockeyjerseys and I'm in search of one in particular from the NHL 75th anniversary original 6 alternates set.

I would love to find a bruins alternate with the bimble bee style stripes, only thing is I need a small or 44.

This album has all the jerseys from the program. http://imgur.com/gallery/ZEOma

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Fratzog said:

Hi all,

Recently got into the jersey collecting game over on r/hockeyjerseys and I'm in search of one in particular from the NHL 75th anniversary original 6 alternates set.

I would love to find a bruins alternate with the bimble bee style stripes, only thing is I need a small or 44.

This album has all the jerseys from the program. http://imgur.com/gallery/ZEOma

Thanks.

In those a size 44 is easier to find then larger sizes but that being said it depends on your price point 

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

In those a size 44 is easier to find then larger sizes but that being said it depends on your price point 

Are they? I havent seen any come through ebay since i started looking 2 months ago. 

4 hours ago, Committed said:

Image result for blue peter badge

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Not really the right context.

As captain of the Blue Peters Hockey Club, I rule that it was still funny. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

As captain of the Blue Peters Hockey Club, I rule that it was still funny. 

I assume you're Owner, Captain, Coach, Goalie, 1st line D and Forward line of said club..

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

I assume you're Owner, Captain, Coach, Goalie, 1st line D and Forward line of said club..

I'm also the equipment manager and chief procurer of hookers and blow. 

I've seen a few people wanting a Reebok wordmark to cover the vector on their jerseys. By chance would anyone have stripped the vector patch off of a jersey.  I need one for a black jersey if anyone had one to spare.

Figured I would post my wanted list for the mobile users that can't see the signature line.  Here's what I am looking for:

Jerseys Wanted (size 52 - 56):

2017 Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic 

1991-92 Chicago Blackhawks TBTC

1992-93 Ottawa Senators Road Black

1995-97 Vancouver Canucks Red Alternate

1987-95 Washington Capitals Road Red 

1980-90 Winnipeg Jets Road Blue

Good idea.  I think I'll do the same :)

Wanted:

• 2002 - 07 Flyers third (chrome)
  • 2011 - 17 Kings black, Richards, Carter or uncustomized
  • Pre-Edge Flyers jerseys