• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a vector patch taken from an RBK 6100 devils jersey (and the NHL shield sewn onto the hem)

20170716_105151

I don't know what color scheme those looking for a vector patch are after, but if this is it PM me 

On 7/16/2017 at 8:04 AM, HockeyMusic said:

I have a vector patch taken from an RBK 6100 devils jersey (and the NHL shield sewn onto the hem)

20170716_105151

I don't know what color scheme those looking for a vector patch are after, but if this is it PM me 

I tried to send you a PM but you can't receive any. 

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I tried to send you a PM but you can't receive any. 

Sorry they have already been spoken for

Sellers regret:  Looking to find and reacquire the white Whalers Sanderson jersey, I believe I sold it to someone on the boards.

If not then a 1992-1997 CCM ultrafil Whalers jersey, home or road, blank preferred. If customized, must be spot-on accurate.

I have alot to trade for - ask I shall see what I have. Let's talk and figure something out.

Sorry to sound so negative, but since that jersey model was discontinued so long ago, you're just not going to find it in any kind of sporting goods/apparel store, as they tend to sell only items that the manufacturers currently have in inventory.  Outside of eBay, Craigslist, etc., finding that model would just be the wildest stroke of luck.

The only possibility that I know of concerns the same model/color alternate that you are looking for, but with the crown on the crest instead of the shield.  The Kings wore CCM Vintage replicas of these in warmups last season, so TeamLA had some of these made up to sell in their store.  This is not an item that they have on their website, so you have to buy it in person.  I have no idea if any are even left, but now would have been a good time to look, as TeamLA is having their Summer Sale, and most jerseys are available at blowout prices, like 70% off.  But today is the last day of the sale, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, GuitarAwesome said:

St Mike's Majors Jerseys (ANY) and London Knights Jerseys 

Don't have to be game worn, but looking to complete my sets for the basement. Let me know what you have! Can buy or trade.

I have a game worn Matt Rupert Memorial Cup game worn I'm looking to move. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have either of these:

00-04 CCM Mighty Ducks White Size 48 (blank/Selanne/Kariya)

00-04 Koho Mighty Ducks Eggplant Size 48/52 (blank/Selanne/Kariya)

06-07 Reebok Ducks Home Size 48 (blank/Scott Niedermayer)

Have some stuff for trade or cash if anyone is willing to sell.

Anyone here can hook a brother up with an authentic Leafs away pro jersey crest (white leaf) from an ultrafil (80s/90s) jersey?

Or even if you have an old used away Leafs ultrafil pro jersey with an undamaged crest I will take that too.

Edited by HockeyMusic

Other than Jersey Baron, does anyone have any other options to get a 2017 Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic in a size 52 - 56?  I love JB, but would love to find a place or someone under the normal retail price.

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Other than Jersey Baron, does anyone have any other options to get a 2017 Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic in a size 52 - 56?  I love JB, but would love to find a place or someone under the normal retail price.

Looking for the same as well.

4 hours ago, TheBZ said:

Looking for the same as well.

Why don't you join forces and contact JB direct for a direct multi buy?

I bought a few jerseys in one hit at sub retail. Also casually mentioned I'd be after something if they got stock, they did over the weekend, emailed me and we arranged another direct purchase under retail price.

Edited by redwingsdownunder

Looking for a red vector patch 

LeClairfan#10 is looking for one he could not post it here for some reason 

Looking for Los Angeles Kings 14/15 Stadium Series jersey size 56 or 58.

Lettering by Bobcat if not blank.

Please PM me if you have anything. Thank you.

Edited by mharolde

Looking for a mid-90s white Flyers CCM blank in 48 to customize into a Brind'Amour. Thx!

Edited by Barclay
spelling

5 minutes ago, Legendarysportsbreaks said:

Looking for some autographed jerseys !!

More info would be good , just a blank statement maybe list on Facebook 

2 hours ago, Legendarysportsbreaks said:

Looking for some autographed jerseys !!

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

More info would be good , just a blank statement maybe list on Facebook 

I'll sign them all!!!!